PDA

View Full Version : Purdue Transfers Looking at TxSt, TnSt and SHSU

TexasTerror
December 11th, 2005, 02:20 PM
From the Kat boards posted by bigdog...

Football team may lose trio, regain lineman

By Tom Kubat
[email protected]

Three Purdue football players appear to be on the verge of leaving the program, while another Boilermaker may be close to rejoining the team.

Purdue coach Joe Tiller confirmed Saturday that sophomore punter Dave Brytus may be leaving because his sister is seriously ill. Redshirt freshmen Christian Graham, a defensive back, and David Ramirez, a quarterback, could be transferring to Division I-AA schools.

"I met with all three of those kids (Friday) and I guess you could say today that not one of them knows exactly what they're going to do," Tiller said. "But I would say, in all three cases, there's a pretty good chance they won't be back at Purdue."

Ramirez is looking to transfer to a Division I-AA school in his home state of Texas while Graham, of Indianapolis, may transfer to Tennessee State, also a Division I-AA school.

"Ramirez has applied to Texas State, Sam Houston State and Angelo State. I think he's out of here. Christian has some personal issues."

blackfordpu
December 11th, 2005, 05:47 PM
TT, can we really expect another QB to come to Sam Houston?

He would have to be one hell of a player to get any time on the field over the guys we already have.