PDA

View Full Version : NC back to SoCon

ravens
December 11th, 2005, 12:11 PM
A-10's run is over. NC back to rightful owner...SoCon. :)

texcap
December 11th, 2005, 01:15 PM

Not so fast. I think UNI will have lot to say about where the NC resides this year.

yosefcity
December 11th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Trey Elder will have something to say about that also. But atleast the A10 will not.

ButlerGSU
December 11th, 2005, 02:02 PM
It will be a good game but ASU should not overlook UNI. They play as a team and with a lot of heart. They looked sharp in a very hostel environment against TSU-Sm. TSU-Sm is a very good team that's fast and big. I like UNI's chances.

Saint3333
December 11th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Butler we all know how you feel...

ASU is not overlooking this team, how can a team overlook this game, last time I checked it's the last game of the season. UNI is a great team and any one that's been paying attention the last 3 weeks knows that. The players will be ready and hopefully we get Little, our best WR back (hasn't played since the LSU game).

SoCon48
December 11th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Trey Elder will have something to say about that also. But atleast the A10 will not.
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

skinny_uncle
December 11th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Or the Gateway............. :beerchug:

ChickenMan
December 12th, 2005, 07:59 AM

The A10's run may be over... but the SoCon's 'run' was over 5 years ago... ;)

The days of any one team or league dominating the I-AA landscape are history... as the winner of the UNI/ASU game will be the fourth consecutive first time champion. Parity abounds in I-AA.

soweagle
December 12th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Butler we all know how you feel...

ASU is not overlooking this team, how can a team overlook this game, last time I checked it's the last game of the season. UNI is a great team and any one that's been paying attention the last 3 weeks knows that. The players will be ready and hopefully we get Little, our best WR back (hasn't played since the LSU game).

It's easier than you think to overlook this game. Just ask the 1998 GSU team. I have to give UNI credit, everyone keeps picking them to lose and they keep winning.

SunCoastBlueHen
December 12th, 2005, 08:08 AM

The days of any one team or league dominating the I-AA landscape are history... as the winner of the UNI/ASU game will be the fourth consecutive first time champion. Parity abounds in I-AA.

CM, stop confusing the So Con folks with level-headed, logical posts. :)

bandl
December 12th, 2005, 08:22 AM

Don't count out Youngstown State just yet...last I heard, they might get the auto-bid to the NC game!!!!

OL FU
December 12th, 2005, 08:26 AM
CM, stop confusing the So Con folks with level-headed, logical posts. :)

Or maybe you have been out in the sun to long :smiley_wi

You know what that Florida sun can do to a Delaware boy :smiley_wi

SunCoastBlueHen
December 12th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Or maybe you have been out in the sun to long :smiley_wi

You know what that Florida sun can do to a Delaware boy :smiley_wi

That's about the third time that has been pointed out to me. There must be something to it. :p

FU97
December 12th, 2005, 08:37 AM

I remember thinking the same thing after Furman beat GSU in 2001........