PDA

View Full Version : Richmond-Duke highlights

ItsyBitsySpider
September 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99akUH9HokI

elcid83
September 7th, 2009, 02:30 PM
No question who the better coached team was from looking at those highlights. Good job Spiders!

seattlespider
September 7th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Great highlights. I watched the game online, but had to suffer to Duke broadcast. Definitely missed listening to Bob Black.

Mountaineer#96
September 7th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Wow Duke looked like..........DUKE....they had high hopes this year too.

LacesOut
September 7th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Good win, Richmond.

Ok, I think I can answer my own question, but what the hell is the defending champ doing playing their first two games on the road (at Duke, at UD)?? And only having 5 home games?????!!!!

seattlespider
September 7th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Good win, Richmond.

Ok, I think I can answer my own question, but what the hell is the defending champ doing playing their first two games on the road (at Duke, at UD)?? And only having 5 home games?????!!!!

Quite annoying, I agree. The last three years (including this year) we've only had five (regular season) home games. Next year we will have six, though. Which is great b/c we'll be opening our on-campus stadium.

BDKJMU
September 7th, 2009, 07:01 PM
No question who the better coached team was from looking at those highlights. Good job Spiders!

Yeah, Duke didn't have a single good play in UR's 24-0 win. xeyebrowx

BigHouseClosedEnd
September 7th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Yeah, Duke didn't have a single good play in UR's 24-0 win. xeyebrowx

If JMU had the functionality on their website to share video like this, do you think they would show the good plays by their opponents?

ur2k
September 7th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Good win, Richmond.

First game was a pay game and second is a conference game. Schedule was made before we knew we'd be the defending champ, so that doesn't have much bearing on the situation.

BDKJMU
September 7th, 2009, 09:06 PM
If JMU had the functionality on their website to share video like this, do you think they would show the good plays by their opponents?

The thread title says "Richmond-Duke" highlights. I expected to see highlights from both teams. The title should have said something like "UR highlight video from their win over Duke"

blukeys
September 7th, 2009, 09:10 PM

I think we all know the answer to this one. xsmiley_wix

ur2k
September 7th, 2009, 09:32 PM
The thread title says "Richmond-Duke" highlights. I expected to see highlights from both teams. The title should have said something like "UR highlight video from their win over Duke"

And did that really ruin your night? xbawlingx

Here's Duke's one highlight

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=204789128

The rest of it consisted of them throwing bubble screens and 2-3 yard passes.

ItsyBitsySpider
September 7th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Hey JMU fans, my user name "ItsyBitsySpider" should have been a clue. Good lord, calm down folks.

BDKJMU
September 8th, 2009, 12:49 AM
And did that really ruin your night? xbawlingx

Here's Duke's one highlight

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=204789128

The rest of it consisted of them throwing bubble screens and 2-3 yard passes.

Heck, JMU usually does very well with bubble screns. I'm sure the JMU coaches will take note in 4 weeks.

Keeper
September 8th, 2009, 05:03 AM
xthumbsupx Really enjoyed the youtube highlights

kdinva
September 8th, 2009, 11:09 AM
I second that; and a great feature to have on your website.......

bigred
September 8th, 2009, 11:14 AM

JMU has a website?

putter
September 8th, 2009, 12:01 PM
That double pass back to Ward looks eerily familiar......:( :D