PDA

View Full Version : Week 1

GrizzlyBill
September 6th, 2009, 11:27 PM
A D-II opponent out gamed the Griz for much of the game yesterday in Missoula. The Mountaineers from Gunnison lost to superior size, speed, depth, etc., but not to superior head or heart.

The Griz continue to embarrass me with excessive penalties, which to me reflects lack of discipline and poor coaching. However, there is still a lot to like this year--both with the Griz and around the Country.

It was an impressive showing yesterday by the Spiders (Nice encore to the NC!), by UNI, Weber State, and others.

EllsworthGriz
September 7th, 2009, 08:39 AM
A D-II opponent out gamed the Griz for much of the game yesterday in Missoula. The Mountaineers from Gunnison lost to superior size, speed, depth, etc., but not to superior head or heart.

The Griz continue to embarrass me with excessive penalties, which to me reflects lack of discipline and poor coaching. However, there is still a lot to like this year--both with the Griz and around the Country.

It was an impressive showing yesterday by the Spiders (Nice encore to the NC!), by UNI, Weber State, and others.

Last year were you emarrassed with the Cal poly game. The griz had mistakes in that game and poor coaching led to a nice hard fought win. All I can say is UC Davis has a game film of the griz with nothing on it. Nice job Bobby.

grizzpaw
September 7th, 2009, 09:14 AM
more fans like you! time for you to pick a new team - move on!

93henfan
September 7th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Just be thankful that St. Cloud didn't take you to OT.

Native
September 7th, 2009, 09:49 AM
... All I can say is UC Davis has a game film of the griz with nothing on it. Nice job Bobby.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xbowx

Native
September 7th, 2009, 09:51 AM

Of course I was disappointed with the Wildcats' loss in Laramie, but you are right! There was LOTS of great football this past weekend against FBS opponents!

Silenoz
September 7th, 2009, 11:05 AM

Out-gamed us? Before I saw the post-game stats I could swear we held them to double digit total yards