PDA

View Full Version : LFN's Preview: CCSU at Lehigh

Lehigh Football Nation
September 4th, 2009, 12:14 PM
http://tinyurl.com/muy44u

Enjoy!

I meant to get this out last night, but I had massive computer problems Thursday that caused everything to screw up royally. I'm out of the woods now - thanks to ditching Firefox 3.5.2 - but that's why it's so "late". (I like to have it out Thursday, Thursday night at the latest.)

Go...gate
September 4th, 2009, 02:23 PM
This is another tough one to pick. I have to believe Lehigh prevails but who the hell knows in an opener?

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 4th, 2009, 02:33 PM
This game is extremely important for the program as a whole. A loss imo would be devastating to the confidence of the fans and the team especially with 'Nova next week. I don't think i've ever heard a coach say so few negative things about his team than Coen did in that presseron their website.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 4th, 2009, 02:47 PM
I agree, this game was one hell of a game to pick. I think if the weather somehow were to turn bad, I'd probably have given it to CCSU, but with great weather and a partisan (hopefully very, very loud) crowd, the difference IMO goes to Lehigh - just.

I'd put it the following way: We're going to learn a lot about Lehigh's prospects for 2009 in this game. That wasn't the case last year vs. Drake.

RichH2
September 5th, 2009, 07:47 AM
CCSU certainly a better indicator than Drake but right now I wish we were opening with a PFL team. I am too nervous for a tough team like CCSU. My wife is already threatening to hose me down unlees I calm down. I guess I better shut off the water until the game is over.xlolx