View Full Version : AE sitting for ECU Game

clintc
September 3rd, 2009, 12:04 PM
Looks like Jerry made the best decision to save AE for the SoCon.. DeAndre and Travaris are a workable solution for the time being..

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=204786499

OL FU
September 3rd, 2009, 12:13 PM
That's a bummer:(

EmeryZach
September 3rd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Oh well. Won't worry about watching this one now.xsmiley_wix

Aho_Old_Guy
September 3rd, 2009, 03:15 PM
DP will do just dandy.

And even though Coach Moore does not expect AE to play ...

I suspect he might xthumbsupx

OL FU
September 3rd, 2009, 03:16 PM
It's a bummer because AE is a senior. He deserved a shot at ECU. xnodx

AppAlum96
September 3rd, 2009, 03:45 PM
My dad, an ECU alum, was saying that ECU fans really were hoping AE would play, because beating an App team that's less than 100% wouldn't be seen as as much of an accomplishment, and losing to an App team without AE would be much more disastrous.

Mikeyosef
September 3rd, 2009, 04:07 PM
AppAlum, you Dad says much more disastrous, I say sooooo much sweeter! Though right now not having AE ain't so sweet. I'm going to the game and expect it to be close regardless of who's at QB. I was at the Michigan game and can tell you a win at ECU could never be as sweet as beating big M. Still while some think our chances at ECU have gone down I wonder if they may have gone up. I'm sure the boys at ECU are so much less worried without AE in the lineup that they may be more ripe for and A$$ whooping!

KiddBrewer
September 3rd, 2009, 04:26 PM
like ive said a million times before, and will probably say another hundred thousand times before kickoff saturday....

......nobody knew armanti edwards name either until he beat a FBS team in Michigan......

im not sayin, im just sayin

OL FU
September 4th, 2009, 10:48 AM
like ive said a million times before, and will probably say another hundred thousand times before kickoff saturday....

......nobody knew armanti edwards name either until he beat a FBS team in Michigan......

I think you underestimate the knowledge of many of us:(xsmiley_wix

SideLine Shooter
September 4th, 2009, 10:50 AM
I think you underestimate the knowledge of many of us:(xsmiley_wix

xoutofrepxxthumbsupxxthumbsupxxnodx

HighRyder08
September 4th, 2009, 12:23 PM
i know it says that AE is sitting out but could it be a setup? check out AE's words in the article released today.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/content/2009/sep/04/app-prepares-pirates/sports/

Appinator
September 4th, 2009, 01:07 PM
i know it says that AE is sitting out but could it be a setup? check out AE's words in the article released today.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/content/2009/sep/04/app-prepares-pirates/sports/

We might have another "Richie" moment where he comes out in the second half when we are behind and takes us to victory.

How about THAT for opening week drama

Skjellyfetti
September 4th, 2009, 01:09 PM
We might have another "Richie" moment where he comes out in the second half when we are behind and takes us to victory.

How about THAT for opening week drama

Or maybe they'll dress out Richie in Armanti's uniform. xeekx

StrikeJMU
September 4th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Good luck tomorrow App State. I will be watching the game on MASN at noon with my girlfriend, who happens to be an ECU grad. Since the bitch is consistantly bi-polar, it is only for safety reasons that my words will be in support of ECU. Secretly I'll be smiling if you guys can pull it off. I've seen Somalians that make better Pirates than those guys, but you App State are truely "Mountain". xthumbsupx Sucks Armanti is out though.

andy7171
September 4th, 2009, 01:17 PM

So you are going to say, on a FCS fan site, that no one knew the name of the electric TRUE freshman QB who won Appy their second straight NC? Really? xeyebrowx

Skjellyfetti
September 4th, 2009, 01:45 PM
So you are going to say, on a FCS fan site, that no one knew the name of the electric TRUE freshman QB who won Appy their second straight NC? Really? xeyebrowx

I think he was talking about on a national level... not this board.

CrackerRiley
September 4th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Or maybe they'll dress out Richie in Armanti's uniform. xeekx

It'll never work! The dreads! Gotta do something about those. xchinscratchx

Skjellyfetti
September 4th, 2009, 02:08 PM
It'll never work! The dreads! Gotta do something about those. xchinscratchx

http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/650/142__1_Dread.detail.jpg

$24.95