PDA

View Full Version : Furman Forcast-2009

SCPALADIN
August 26th, 2009, 06:56 PM
...thoughts / prediculations on Furman's 2009 season.

Touchdown Yosef
August 26th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Maybe its just me but I keep expecting Furman to rise back to prominence quicker than GaSouthern or pretty much any other team. They always scare me and I never have anything but respect for their program. I expect Furman to be improved again this year and I would pick them to finish 2nd in the conference this year over Elon. As always I will make the trip to Greenville for the game and I can't wait.

(on a side note the only team the last few years that scares me more than Furman is Wofford and the team I take the most pleasure in beating is GSU. I have loved our current winning streak over FU and never expect a lopsided game.)

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 26th, 2009, 07:26 PM
I did a thread for Furman already but whatever.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61925

SCPALADIN
August 26th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Maybe its just me but I keep expecting Furman to rise back to prominence quicker than GaSouthern or pretty much any other team. They always scare me and I never have anything but respect for their program. I expect Furman to be improved again this year and I would pick them to finish 2nd in the conference this year over Elon. As always I will make the trip to Greenville for the game and I can't wait.

(on a side note the only team the last few years that scares me more than Furman is Wofford and the team I take the most pleasure in beating is GSU. I have loved our current winning streak over FU and never expect a lopsided game.)

So which I-A team are you predicting we beat this year? I'm assuming you aren't predicting we beat ASU of course...

SCPALADIN
August 26th, 2009, 07:28 PM
I did a thread for Furman already but whatever.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61925

Oh...my bad. I was on vacation...must have disappeared to "deaper pages" before I ever saw it.