PDA

View Full Version : Suppose There's Ever Been...

Grizo406
December 10th, 2005, 12:33 AM
...any butt cheek muscles that were clinched tighter together than the Cap'n's, or D1B's during the OT?

Or a shoulder that's more sore than what Ralph is sporting after the Cap'n, punching him repeatedly, saying..."See, I told ya' so"?

Big ups to the Panther Nation...nice job, now FINISH THE MOTHER F'er!!!

ASU Kep
December 10th, 2005, 12:37 AM
IMHO, there is no need to FINISH THE MOTHER F'er after that win...especially if they're playing the good ol Neers.

Grizo406
December 10th, 2005, 01:06 AM
IMHO, there is no need to FINISH THE MOTHER F'er after that win...especially if they're playing the good ol Neers.

As it stands now, the Panthers are goin' to "The Dance", and the "good ol Neers" aren't.

That could change by tomorrow evening, but I doubt it.

I look forward to seeing the "good ol Neers" in the Crapsville Bar some time tomorrow, if not, then I'll look forward to seeing them sometime late next Friday evening.

We'll save ya' a seat!

Cap'n Cat
December 10th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the love, Grizo. What an exciting frickin' game! In reality, there was no butt cheek clenching during overtime. We KNEW the Cats would come back and somehow win it!

blackfordpu
December 10th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Thanks for the love, Grizo. What an exciting frickin' game! In reality, there was no butt cheek clenching during overtime. We KNEW the Cats would come back and somehow win it!

Hope you had a good time Cap'n. Any word on tomorrow?

DaGriz
December 10th, 2005, 09:09 AM

I thought when Tex. St. sat on it, it was just a matter of going through the motions, because UNI had it won. Sitting on it with 1:27 had to have taken the wind out of the sails of the players. How did that affect the crowd? Did they have the same energy in OT?