PDA

View Full Version : TSN Voters Have Begun Voting on Top 25

smallcollegefbfan
August 23rd, 2009, 07:20 PM
The Sports Network has already sent an email out to voters and begun the process for voting on the top 25. Ballots are due in Wednesday at 1 p.m. est. It will be interesting to see the preseason top 25 here in a few days.

TexasTerror
August 23rd, 2009, 08:52 PM
Registered for the voting process...

Looking forward to voting Monday or Tuesday. Assuming the top 25 will be announced Weds?

UAalum72
August 23rd, 2009, 10:39 PM
They start the voting before they preview all the conferences?

smallcollegefbfan
August 24th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Registered for the voting process...

Looking forward to voting Monday or Tuesday. Assuming the top 25 will be announced Weds?

I already voted and I know several others have already. You might want to go ahead and vote already! xthumbsupx

smallcollegefbfan
August 24th, 2009, 06:33 AM
They start the voting before they preview all the conferences?

Which leagues are left?

TexasTerror
August 24th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Vote in!

Glad the format is much easier now.

UAalum72
August 24th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Which leagues are left?
Haven't seen the Ivy and Northeast yet.

smallcollegefbfan
August 24th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Haven't seen the Ivy and Northeast yet.

I am sure they are coming soon! I only voted for one Ivy and no NEC teams.

smallcollegefbfan
August 24th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Vote in!

Glad the format is much easier now.

I like the format as well. Hopefully everyone votes in the new way because it makes tallying them much easier from what I have heard from past and the current TSN folks.

TexasTerror
August 25th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Just got an e-mail that TSN has broken the record of voters. Hopefully, this is a good thing. I do not see why it's not! We'll see if AGS numbers go up with the regular season poll...

Just goes to show that there is more interest in FCS nationally...

GOKATS
August 25th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Just got an e-mail that TSN has broken the record of voters. Hopefully, this is a good thing. I do not see why it's not! We'll see if AGS numbers go up with the regular season poll...

Just goes to show that there is more interest in FCS nationally...

I'm just curious, who or what entity comprises the TSN voters?

Head Cat
August 25th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I think they utilize the sports information directors, beat writers, columnists, broadcasters and other FCS to vote. Anyone else know specifics?

TexasTerror
August 25th, 2009, 07:11 PM
FYI...got an e-mail today telling me, "AGS/CSN donated the polling application to TSN and customized it at no charge. " So, thanks to AGS/CSN for providing the polling application! xthumbsupx

I think they utilize the sports information directors, beat writers, columnists, broadcasters and other FCS to vote. Anyone else know specifics?

Correct.

Open to any and all of those people. Commonly referred to as the "media poll".