PDA

View Full Version : Eric Sanders

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Eric Sanders is not the best pure athlete in I-AA.

Eric Sanders is not the best physical QB in I-AA.

No one has more heart and desire to win in I-AA than Eric Sanders.

MarkCCU
December 9th, 2005, 10:59 PM
well...ok. BUT TREY ELDER IS SOOOOOOOO HOT. I'M TALKING TO HIM RIGHT NOW ON AIM.

ASU Kep
December 9th, 2005, 11:00 PM
well...ok. BUT TREY ELDER IS SOOOOOOOO HOT. I'M TALKING TO HIM RIGHT NOW ON AIM.
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

MarkCCU
December 9th, 2005, 11:03 PM
whateever happened to our lil pre-pubestic buddy? i mean, c'mon like, i was talking to trey last nite fer like, a billion hours. he's like so cool and that college vibe. he's like, you know, amazing..*twirls hair and blows bubble w/ bubble gum*

bandl
December 9th, 2005, 11:04 PM
whateever happened to our lil pre-pubestic buddy? i mean, c'mon like, i was talking to trey last nite fer like, a billion hours. he's like so cool and that college vibe. he's like, you know, amazing..*twirls hair and blows bubble w/ bubble gum*

"You got your head stuck in the sunroof?? That's SO not good."

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 11:04 PM
:eek: :eek: :xmas: :xmas: :D :D :D :D :D

lol, :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :doh: :doh: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :confused:

he is hot.

MarkCCU
December 9th, 2005, 11:06 PM
i mean, just because i'm like 13 and he's 20-someting doesn't mean anything. he said hi to me and he LOVES Dawsons Creek. we're meant to be also, the ouigi board said so..tehe oh man, she was so fun to have around. I have a thread that just showcases my guitars over on the Lounge, but she really talked about NOTHING!

JohnStOnge
December 9th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Eric Sanders did well but he also had some pretty wide open receivers to throw to. That was a big play on the flip he did on third down on the last drive though.

But, really, the big problem Texas State had was in coverage. Not only just staying with guys but also with not completely blowing assignments.

I think UNI's coaching staff probably deserves credit for the blown coverages though. When it happens that much I don't think it's just chance. I think it's probably a coaching staff game planning to increase the chances of it happening.

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Eric Sanders did well but he also had some pretty wide open receivers to throw to. That was a big play on the flip he did on third down on the last drive though.

But, really, the big problem Texas State had was in coverage. Not only just staying with guys but also with not completely blowing assignments.

I think UNI's coaching staff probably deserves credit for the blown coverages though. When it happens that much I don't think it's just chance. I think it's probably a coaching staff game planning to increase the chances of it happening.
bottom line: UNI wins.

ngineer
December 9th, 2005, 11:43 PM
I never saw so many wide open receivers in the first half. UNI must have been confusing the hell out of TSU's secondary. Looked like they were chasing their tails...

skinny_uncle
December 9th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Sanders is a fine young QB who should be a Payton nominee before he graduates if he stays healthy.

MarkCCU
December 9th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Sanders is a fine young QB who should be a Payton nominee before he graduates if he stays healthy.
without a doubt...

and with my 600th post. i will go to bed. see you gents....inthe mid morning..

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 11:53 PM

Yes, I agree. He is a great leader. He deserves the accolades that he gets.

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Sanders for Payton in 06 and 07