PDA

View Full Version : Texas State fans booing

ravens
December 9th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Hear the fans booing at the end of regulation? Ouch !

ASU Kep
December 9th, 2005, 11:02 PM
I would've boo'ed too. It's obvious it wasn't intended towards the players. I also heard them after the game continue to cheer on their team. Classy, but can boo if necessary. :D

blackfordpu
December 10th, 2005, 01:45 AM
I don't blame them. At what point in the game did Baliff give up his manhood?

December 10th, 2005, 01:48 AM
I don't blame them. At what point in the game did Baliff give up his manhood?Right after Nealy threw that INT in OT.

blackfordpu
December 10th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Right after Nealy threw that INT in OT.

OUCH! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

That was rough ralph! :rotateh: :rotateh:

golionsgo
December 10th, 2005, 01:57 AM

Bad part about the INT was it was a weak and indecisive throw. I know he was being pressured, maybe even hit, but it looked like he panicked a little bit and threw a duck. That ball has to either go out of the endzone or into an open receivers arms. Take the FG and get to double OT.

ravens
December 10th, 2005, 06:40 AM

He lost his manhood back in regulation.....

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2005, 11:21 AM
i almost boo'd and i'm a panther fan.

unicat87
December 10th, 2005, 12:10 PM
That was unbelievable, except Coach Bailiff had such respect for Wingert as a kicker, and believed in his team in OT. At least that is what he said after the game.

i almost boo'd and i'm a panther fan.

JohnStOnge
December 10th, 2005, 12:58 PM

Ralph, all that does is support the argument that he shouldn't have been so worried about turning the ball over in regulation. Turnovers can happen at any time and if they happen in overtime you're pretty much dead.

So the guy pulled the string at the end of regulation because he was scared of a turnover then they turn it over in overtime and lose. I don't see how that puts a more favorable light on his decision to take a knee at all. It sure as heck didn't prevent him from losing due to a turnover.

JohnStOnge
December 10th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Bad part about the INT was it was a weak and indecisive throw. I know he was being pressured, maybe even hit, but it looked like he panicked a little bit and threw a duck. That ball has to either go out of the endzone or into an open receivers arms. Take the FG and get to double OT.

Yeah it was a bad decision all around. Even if he'd have completed it it wasn't going to be a first down and they'd have been trying a field goal. But sometimes people don't think of all that while the action's going on.

ngineer
December 10th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Hear the fans booing at the end of regulation? Ouch !

Considering it was Texas, Bailiff is lucky that's all they did. Hell, they shoot cheerleaders down there.. :D