PDA

View Full Version : Man......

DB_Atlantic10
December 9th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Play your hearts out for your coach to play a percentage game with your emotions........I think the minute Nealy took his first knee, that game was over.... especially in a non defensive game!!!

Good Luck in Chatty UNI....but I have great sympathy for Tx St.

ASU Kep
December 9th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Play your hearts out for your coach to plays a percentage game with your emotions........I think the minute Nealy took his first knee, that game was over.... especially in a non defensive game!!!

Good Luck in Chatty UNI....but I have great sympathy for Tx St.

Me too, especially for Nealy. What a great athlete that has to end his career like that. Heartbreaking. The emotional cost of something as great as the playoffs. Kudos to the TSU fans who kept on chanting and supporting their team after the loss. I'm sure later on it'll mean a lot to those players.

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 10:55 PM
I was surprised that Texas State didn't try to do somehting in regulation with over a minute to play and all 3 timeouts left.

However, don't forget that the UNI defense stepped up when it had to and won the game with an interception.

DB_Atlantic10
December 9th, 2005, 11:11 PM
I was surprised that Texas State didn't try to do somehting in regulation with over a minute to play and all 3 timeouts left.

However, don't forget that the UNI defense stepped up when it had to and won the game with an interception.

This probably isn't a good thread for UNI fans to talk on....there's no objectivity in your post. You got the win and you deserved it, but the TX St. coaching decision, took the game out of the hands of the players....heck you guys could have picked it off and ran it back for a win in regulation...but we will never know....and I mean never!!!

GSUISBACK
December 9th, 2005, 11:15 PM
I posted in the other thread Ill post here too.
http://www.nyiia.org/images/graphics/Book_YouPlayToWinTheGame_small.jpg

MarkCCU
December 9th, 2005, 11:15 PM
I read a report...and my jaw is still on the floor. Texas fans...welcome to crapsville. sounds like it was a game of big plays for both sides so one could conclude that Texas had it in them to make on more play.