PDA

View Full Version : Slight Problem on Offense for Northwestern State Fans.....

Frosty The Snowbuff
August 21st, 2009, 09:47 PM
It's the Injury Bug:

(If posted already....sorry for duplicate post...I couldn't find it :( )

Junior RB Sterling Endsley will be out the majority of the season after fracturing his ankle (I thought it was his fibula xconfusedx) during a 55-yard run in a scrimmage. This injury was a freak accident as Endsley's ankle got rolled on by the tackler chasing him down......

This is a concern for our offense as after William Griffin (LA Tech Transfer), We are down to Sidney Riley (True Freshman) at RB....Jeremy Jefferson is now being moved to RB after being switched to WR...Hopefully these 3 will hold up or someone unexpectingly steps up at RB.....

I'm PRAYING that this is not the beginning of us "coming down with the sickness"

TexasTerror
August 21st, 2009, 09:55 PM
Endsley...can they redshirt him?

Hear about Tulane? 18 guys or so came down with flu-like symptoms. Called off fan day on Saturday. Think one of the Mississippi schools did too...

Frosty The Snowbuff
August 21st, 2009, 10:08 PM
Endsley...can they redshirt him?

Hear about Tulane? 18 guys or so came down with flu-like symptoms. Called off fan day on Saturday. Think one of the Mississippi schools did too...

Not sure...Best case senario is that he could come back Midseason......But he has a redshirt year if needed....

Yeah....Ole Miss canceled their Meet the Rebels function because of the Swine.....Didn't hear about Tulane though....

McTailGator
August 22nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
It's the Injury Bug:

(If posted already....sorry for duplicate post...I couldn't find it :( )

Junior RB Sterling Endsley will be out the majority of the season after fracturing his ankle (I thought it was his fibula xconfusedx) during a 55-yard run in a scrimmage. This injury was a freak accident as Endsley's ankle got rolled on by the tackler chasing him down......

This is a concern for our offense as after William Griffin (LA Tech Transfer), We are down to Sidney Riley (True Freshman) at RB....Jeremy Jefferson is now being moved to RB after being switched to WR...Hopefully these 3 will hold up or someone unexpectingly steps up at RB.....

I'm PRAYING that this is not the beginning of us "coming down with the sickness"

I think every SLC school is also going through the same situation.

Part of the game.