PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Northern Iowa

JMU Duke Dog
December 9th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Enjoy your trip to Chattanooga and make the most of it!

JMU Duke Dog
December 9th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Will Chattanooga survive Cap'n Cat?

Topper1296
December 9th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Congrats UNI. Bring home the hardware to the Gateway next week.

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Will Chattanooga survive Cap'n Cat?

Chatty will never be the same.

MR. CHICKEN
December 9th, 2005, 10:58 PM
FARLEY........SANDERS.....HORNE........DUH ENTIRE PURPLE WAVE...........WAY TA GO LADS!..........HEY #4...KEEP DUH CHIN UP DUDE...........SEE YA'LL ON DUH TUBE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT!........MAY DUH BEST.....WIN!........:hyped:.......AWK!

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 11:02 PM
FARLEY........SANDERS.....HORNE........DUH ENTIRE PURPLE WAVE...........WAY TA GO LADS!..........HEY #4...KEEP DUH CHIN UP DUDE...........SEE YA'LL ON DUH TUBE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT!........MAY DUH BEST.....WIN!........:hyped:.......AWK!

#4, Jonny Gray, is a redshirt freshman. He made a mistake, but he has a very bright future with the Panthers. He will be a great player by the time he is through.

leatherneck177
December 9th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah, represent the Gateway well!

MarkCCU
December 9th, 2005, 11:04 PM
:p :beerchug: :hyped: i think describes it...

GaSouthern
December 9th, 2005, 11:18 PM
based on fan support this will be a home game for the winning socon team for sure!

ngineer
December 9th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Panthers--I will admit I picked ASU and Texas State to be in the final--but after this run you've had, I would love to see you guys pull it out next week. Winning all the close games, heart of a champion. Enjoy the run....and...
Cap'n Cat keeps his streak intact. UNI should be paying his way to Chattanooga next week! :bow: :D :beerchug:

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Cap'n Cat keeps his streak intact. UNI should be paying his way to Chattanooga next week! :bow: :D :beerchug:

The Cap'n will enjoy first class accomodations in Chatty. All real UNI fans will make sure that he is at the game.

MarkCCU
December 9th, 2005, 11:34 PM
the Cap'n has a huge grin on his face, i can tell. Chatt is gonna be so nice for a game....crisp air..i love it

ButlerGSU
December 9th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Great job Panthers, you're kids played with heart and were dadgum exciting to watch. You'll have alot of I-AA fans pulling for you Friday in Nooga.

igo4uni
December 9th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Great job Panthers, you're kids played with heart and were dadgum exciting to watch. You'll have alot of I-AA fans pulling for you Friday in Nooga.

Thanks for the kind words. I will be in Chatty next Friday.

skinny_uncle
December 9th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Good luck, Panthers. I predicted a 45-42 win on a fourth quarter Wingert FG. I guess I wasn't too far off.
:)

PapaBear
December 10th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Had two other couples over to watch the game and pound Bass ales with us. What a terrific atmosphere -- the sold out stadium and down-to-the-wire finish blew our friends away. "This doesn't look much different from a major college game," one of them said.

Well waddya know! They're starting to get it. :hurray:

Pantherpower
December 10th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Had two other couples over to watch the game and pound Bass ales with us. What a terrific atmosphere -- the sold out stadium and down-to-the-wire finish blew our friends away. "This doesn't look much different from a major college game," one of them said.

Texas State and UNI put on a show for the nation to see and will be the stuff of legend in Pantherland for years to come. Thanks for the kind words (especially umassfan and FlyYtown :spank: ) and I can't wait to go to Chattanooga!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas:

PantherRob82
December 10th, 2005, 11:04 AM
johnny gray(#4) will make up for this over the next 3 years. great player and a super guy. I talked to him in New Hampshire last week and was very impressed. Glad we got the win for him.

Hansel
December 10th, 2005, 11:06 AM
congrats to the panthers, I didn't think much of them going into the playoffs after watching a few of their performances and picked them to lose to EWU

UNI biggest asset is they have "it"

Hansel
December 10th, 2005, 11:06 AM
and by it I don't mean Capn Cat ;)

eagle1
December 10th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Congratulations UNI on the win over Texas State. Good luck in the National Championship game. I'll be rooting for you to beat however. Go Eagles!!!

P.S. Still pissed how EWU blew a 14 point lead to you guys in the dome but would still like to see you win it all. Please come to our place (Cheney) next time so we can return the favor.