PDA

View Full Version : Wazzu Quarterback J.T. Levenseller Transfers to EWU

W. DeMontague
August 20th, 2009, 04:56 PM
http://www.goeags.com/sports/m-footbl/2009-10/releases/09Aug20Levenseller

eagle1
August 21st, 2009, 10:14 AM
Back up this year but maybe the QB of the future. He started four games last year for a horrible Washington State team so that experience though bad should is valuable. Overall a good pickup for EWU which is searching for a replacement of Matt Nichols after this year. Go Eagles!!!

grizzpaw
August 21st, 2009, 10:44 AM
any word how your appeal went? i know it's still early

Blazerbird
August 21st, 2009, 12:35 PM
I hope we hear soon one way or another. Another 6-5 season would make a playoff ban a non-issue. I also want Eastern's athletic department to be the model for NCAA compliance. I never want anyone to say, "They won because they're cheats". If the ban is upheld, let it be a lesson to all.

Shellin
August 21st, 2009, 07:46 PM
Back up this year but maybe the QB of the future. He started four games last year for a horrible Washington State team so that experience though bad should is valuable. Overall a good pickup for EWU which is searching for a replacement of Matt Nichols after this year. Go Eagles!!!

Hopefully J.T. works for you, but he definitely did not start for us 4 games this past season. He saw very limited playing time in four games due to our absolutely ridiculous injury situation at quarterback last season that saw us holding open tryouts for the student body to be a practice team QB. The one thing that was very clear when he was out there is that Levenseller was absolutely not a PAC-10 caliber qb, even for a team so lacking in talent like WSU right now. It wouldn't surprise me if he changes positions there at EWU, he is a decent athlete.