PDA

View Full Version : GOOOOOOOOO Texas State!!

TulsaBobcat
December 9th, 2005, 01:17 PM
From one Bobcat fan to another, give 'em hell Bobcats! I watched the game last week and thought it was a good showing for I-AA football. A sold out, loud stadium makes us all look good. Since my team hasn't made the playoffs in a couple of years, I have to live vicariously through you.

Go Bobcats!

LacesOut
December 9th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Ditto!!

Let's go Bobcats!

pt_prodigy
December 9th, 2005, 01:55 PM
OMG what am i doing on here right now i should be getting DRUUUNNKK :beerchug:

we're gunna be cold, but we're gunna be drunk, and for damn sure we're gunna be loud!!!!

Good luck tonight Bobcats!!

catbob
December 9th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Go Babcats!

ASU Kep
December 9th, 2005, 05:12 PM
INJURIES! INJURIES! Oh wait...sorry...did I just say that out loud? Good luck to both teams and let's hope that nobody get injured...such as Nealy on the last play of a Texas St. win. :D

No, I'm honestly just kidding. I'm torn over who to root for though, guess I'll just decide before gametime. I think we match up better with Texas St., though I feel for UNI, the only team in I-AA that truly feels our pain.

ASU Kep
December 9th, 2005, 05:13 PM
OMG what am i doing on here right now i should be getting DRUUUNNKK :beerchug:

we're gunna be cold, but we're gunna be drunk, and for damn sure we're gunna be loud!!!!

Good luck tonight Bobcats!!

I'm drinking AND on AGS!

Just takin it easy at the house tonight, getting ready for a great game tonight!

Mountain Panther
December 9th, 2005, 05:40 PM
I'm drinking AND on AGS!

Just takin it easy at the house tonight, getting ready for a great game tonight!

As if not being drunk is bad enough, I'M STILL AT WORK! :bang:

GO PANTHERS.

Tod
December 9th, 2005, 06:20 PM
INJURIES! INJURIES! Oh wait...sorry...did I just say that out loud? Good luck to both teams and let's hope that nobody get injured...such as Nealy on the last play of a Texas St. win. :D

No, I'm honestly just kidding. I'm torn over who to root for though, guess I'll just decide before gametime. I think we match up better with Texas St., though I feel for UNI, the only team in I-AA that truly feels our pain.

I think McNeese falls on that list too. UNI, ASU and McNeese State are, in my opinion, the best teams never to win a NC. But that may change for one of them this year! :) :)

Good luck to both teams tonight!!

ASU Kep
December 9th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Oops, yah, I forgot about McNeese. Not that I probably offended anybody. :D

catamount man
December 9th, 2005, 07:33 PM
UNI is driving up and down the field like it's nothing! :eek: TSU has their work cut out for them. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

GOKATS
December 9th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Go Bobcats (from another Bobcat). :)