PDA

View Full Version : Mike Adams (DB)- 49'ers

HENJOHN
December 9th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Former U-Delaware DB Mike Adams is still starting for the 49'ers and picked off his 2nd INT of the year this past weekend. Its been a tough year for the Niners but the former UD Captain of the 2003 Championship team has done well.

HENJOHN
January 2nd, 2006, 09:12 AM
Just an FYI that Adams intercepted a second half pass and ran 40 yds for a TD to send the 49'ers into OT against Houston on Jan 1st. Then in OT, he intercepted another pass to set up the game winning FG in the 'Reggie Bush' sweepstakes. How about those I-AA guys!!
:hurray:

UD1993
January 2nd, 2006, 06:12 PM
pops had a good season for the 49ers. looking forward to seeing him play next year.

MR. CHICKEN
January 2nd, 2006, 08:52 PM
DEY'LL BE TALKIN' 'BOUT........"POPS"..........FO'......HUNDREDS O' THOUSANDS..O' YEARS!..........:rotateh:.............BRAWK!

ISUMatt
January 2nd, 2006, 09:20 PM
Former Illinois St RB Aveion Cason had a nice 8 yd TD run for the Rams Sunday Night too

blukeys
January 2nd, 2006, 09:24 PM
To a man the UD '03 team credited the '03 playoff run to the return of Mike Adams to the defense. This always is neglected by I-AA types even those on this board who prefer to attribute the UD defense's success to Shawn Johnson. Yet of all the great players from the '03 team there is only one playing on Sundays and that is Mike Adams. Pops had the total respect of the players even if he never got the national recognition I think he deserved.

I guess the respect and admiration of his teammates and the recognition of the NFL will have to do.!! :cool: :cool: :cool: