PDA

View Full Version : G-W

Thumper250
August 6th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Any of you guys on here make it out to any of Gardner-Webb's practices yet? I haven't, so how do they look so far? Hopefully bigger, stronger and faster where they need it. Happy Football folks!

EagleDawg
August 6th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Thumper250 - I believe today was the first day in pads as the last three days were just helmets and shorts. I understand that there may be an intersquad scrimmage next Saturday. If so, I plan on checking on EagleDawg, Jr. and the rest of the Runnin Bulldogs next Saturday. They'll be bigger, stronger and deeper as they return 20 starters, have several redshirt freshmen and sophomores with another year in the program and by all accounts a pretty strong recruiting class although one not huge in numbers. A lot to look forward to, first game only 30 days away.

elcid83
August 6th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Thumper,

I was able to make my way to Boiling Springs today and got a chance to see the Runnin' Bulldogs in action. There was a very intense effort from all players and coaches and you could tell they were glad to be playing real football instead of just lifting weights and conditioning. They put on full pads this Saturday so I expect the effort will only get higher. Looking forward to September 5 and Mars Hill. Football season is right around the corner!

Go Runnin' Bulldogs!