PDA

View Full Version : DO YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT FCS?

smallcollegefbfan
August 5th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I thought I would get people's attention with this post and I am not putting it in the Phil Steele thread to ensure that everyone sees this. I read the blog from a few days ago and he needs to know that people are buying the ACC Regional because of FCS coverage.

If you bought that magazine because of FCS then please respond to them and let them know so we can have a FCS ONLY magazine with a FULL PAGE on each team next year. This thread is not about supporting Phil Steele but supporting a major media outlet who wants to give us a magazine.

Here is the link where they express this.
http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/July09/DBJuly29.html

Is there any other media outlets out there who might be doing something like this?

McNeese75
August 5th, 2009, 10:16 AM
I ordered mine a week or so ago xthumbsupx

smallcollegefbfan
August 5th, 2009, 10:24 AM
I ordered mine a week or so ago xthumbsupx

Did you email or call them to let them know you did it for FCS content? I think that seems to be their big issue that they aren't hearing from FCS fans. FCS fans care but they aren't showing an outsider that they care. They assume by the number of fans on here that everyone outside knows but they don't. I would think if Phil Steele gets a FCS magazine off and running that we might see more print mags in the future!

txstatebobcat
August 5th, 2009, 11:26 AM
ordered mine last week. Called them up just now to let them know.xthumbsupx