Highlights Reel from 2008...

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNM0RV8wQSw

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW3F8eJB2v8&feature=related

Very well done!! xthumbsupx

Uncle Buck
July 15th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Nice highlights. I love the Wofford uni's, especially the home black.

terrierbob
July 15th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Looks like we beat South Carolina! xlolx

jmufan999
July 15th, 2009, 03:50 PM
everyone's sleeping on Wofford... i'm not. i'm keeping an eye on you guys. i know it's a run-heavy offense, so i'm not AS concerned with a new QB. Breitenstein (sp?) will be a fine replacement for Romero, assuming he takes on that same role, and not the Rucker role. Rucker was pretty sick, too. you should have used him more in the App State game.

T-Dog
July 15th, 2009, 04:08 PM
That touchdown @ 2:25 of part 2 wasn't a touchdown. I was right in front of that play and the ball was fumbled into the pylon and should have been a touchback. That was the only thing that game I was upset about. xthumbsupx

The pass @ 5:35 of part 2 was the only pass that night by Wofford that wasn't intercepted. xlolx

Also, how can you hate Wofford? They're so adorable with the painted-in 0's, their 3 fans who stand up for the game, the Terrier-fan helmets and their tiny mascot.*

* - except if your Montana

GATA
July 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Who is gonna be Wofford's starting QB in 2009?

I think they can be just as good as last year if they get the QB play they need.

DogFan
July 15th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Just watched the tape of the App game to confirm this. Yes, it was a Halloween horror show.
Cant argue that point. But T-Dog you better get your eyes checked. The ball was never fumbled. Knee down before the ball touched the pylon, maybe. Fumbled, no.

Starting Wofford QB will be a toss up with both Mitch Allen and Robby Davis splitting the time. Both very athletic QBs. Woffords offense will once again rack up the yards. If the defense improves, they will be right in the thick of the title chase.

terrierbob
July 16th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Just watched the tape of the App game to confirm this. Yes, it was a Halloween horror show.
Cant argue that point. But T-Dog you better get your eyes checked. The ball was never fumbled. Knee down before the ball touched the pylon, maybe. Fumbled, no.

Starting Wofford QB will be a toss up with both Mitch Allen and Robby Davis splitting the time. Both very athletic QBs. Woffords offense will once again rack up the yards. If the defense improves, they will be right in the thick of the title chase.

Secondary has always been our Achilles heel.

BossEagle
July 16th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Very well edited. I like the interception with the audio saying there it is, and the catch :there it is: very nicee work

millwoga1
July 16th, 2009, 11:52 AM
That touchdown @ 2:25 of part 2 wasn't a touchdown. I was right in front of that play and the ball was fumbled into the pylon and should have been a touchback. That was the only thing that game I was upset about. xthumbsupx

The pass @ 5:35 of part 2 was the only pass that night by Wofford that wasn't intercepted. xlolx

Also, how can you hate Wofford? They're so adorable with the painted-in 0's, their 3 fans who stand up for the game, the Terrier-fan helmets and their tiny mascot.*

I knew you were always a big fan with a name like T-Dog

mcveyrl
July 16th, 2009, 01:02 PM

It looked like the ref was spotting it at the one...is that not what happened? I don't remember.
Nevermind: re-watched it.

WOCO
July 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Almost makes me want to suit up again. That pregame speach was great. Coach Ayers doesn't need to yell. He makes you look into yourself and decide what kind of man you are going to be today. Gotta love it. I've always said that the difference between a great coach and a good coach is that a good coach can lead you to the wall (X's and O's). A great coach will make you run through the wall.

In case anybody was wondering who the WR from Wofford was that signed with the Jags, it was #17. I've never seen him drop one pass in college and I've never seen anybody catch him. Not NC State, South Carolina, West Virginia, not anybody! I think he is the one player that we cant replace on this years team. He will be missed. The other 2 QB's #19 Davis and #9 Allen are much more explosive than Ben but Ben was a General on the field. Watch out for them. The FB #7 breitenstien will fill in well for The Great Dane Romero. Last years recruiting class was the best ever and a ton of them redshirted. This Years class may be even better. I think they are going to have a big impact when they hit the field. We are going to be young as heck this season so I'm not making any bold predictions or expecting a NC but this season is going to be fun to watch! Cant wait!

GaSouthern
July 16th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Did you know Kung Fu Ayers has a blackbelt!!!!!! ;)

AppMan
July 16th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Nice video, although it could use more Trick-or-Treat game highlights!

WOCO
July 20th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Nice video, although it could use more Trick-or-Treat game highlights!

At least we get a rematch this year.

Alpha T Dog
July 20th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Sweet video. Nicely done. Ayers could make anybody run through a brick wall.

Longrifle
July 20th, 2009, 02:20 PM
At least we get a rematch this year.

No, WE get a rematch. We haven't forgotten 07.

blueballs
July 20th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Sweet video. Nicely done. Ayers could make anybody run through a brick wall.

He's made a lot of us in the SoCon beat our heads against walls...xbangx

WOCO
July 21st, 2009, 11:31 AM
I've got a question for everyone. Is the general impression around the Socon still that Wofford doesn't have "good athelete's" and simply overachieves or do you all think our players are as good as the rest of the socon?

biggie
July 21st, 2009, 11:38 AM
Good athletes to me. But currenly your offense seems to be the 'redhead' in the family of the socon. So use to seeing more passing or spread these days. So everyone looks on Wofford differently I think.

Hoseinexile07
July 21st, 2009, 12:05 PM
Saw a few holding calls in the highlights against us that the refs missed. xwhistlex xlolx

crabby terrier
July 21st, 2009, 12:58 PM
what holding calls? our guys were just trying to keep your guys from falling down.xrolleyesx and this is the thanks we get...jeez...xsmiley_wix