PDA

View Full Version : UNH's WR Ball.....#4 on ESPN Plays of the Day

Chi Panther
December 3rd, 2005, 11:29 PM
UNH's WR Ball.....#4 on ESPN Plays of the Day......one handed TD catch against UNI today.......

SWEET CATCH BALL.....U R A STUD and Deserve to be a AA. :bow:

PantherMan
December 3rd, 2005, 11:38 PM
UNH's WR Ball.....#4 on ESPN Plays of the Day......one handed TD catch against UNI today.......

SWEET CATCH BALL.....U R A STUD and Deserve to be a AA. :bow:

Heck, I didn't even think that was his best catch of the day! How about the juggling number on his second TD right before half! :hurray: :beerchug: :eek:

DB_Atlantic10
December 3rd, 2005, 11:39 PM
I had not seen him play before today, but that guy is a beast....and what a perfect name "Ball"...because he catches as though the ball is a part of him....it just sticks to his hands like it was meant to be there...... It kind of reminds me of Terminator II....:bow:

Granite
December 4th, 2005, 11:26 AM
I had not seen him play before today, but that guy is a beast....and what a perfect name "Ball"...because he catches as though the ball is a part of him....it just sticks to his hands like it was meant to be there...... It kind of reminds me of Terminator II....:bow:

Yeah, and UNH was successful throwing to him downfield when we took the opportunity. A number of us thought that we got too conservative with our play calling down the stretch (shovel passes to nowhere, option that wasn't working, etc.) Another point that has been missed somewhat in the post-game analysis - we have been effective all year using our big TE, Jonathan Williams, but yesterday he just had a rough game - several drops, a few where he got alligator hands, and a few misconnects between he and Santos. A disappointing day for the UNH O, even though we did put up a lot of yards. UNI defenitely didn't see our best game today, and I'm sure that some of that, at least, was due to the Panther defense and the fact that we were playing from behind most of the game (which we hadn't really done all year).