PDA

View Full Version : TXST Luxury Suites close to sellout

HPCAT
June 18th, 2009, 12:30 PM
This article is a little dated as only 3 remain, and they are in negotiation to be sold by month end.

http://www.txstatebobcats.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/060509aaa.html

I would be glad to use my tickets to give any FCS fans that make it to Texas State this year a tour of the awesome new luxury suites.

I kept my prime regular season tickets also, so I can swap folks in and out during the game.

TXST won SLC titles in Baseball and Softball by breaking in new facilities this year , I hope the Football team has the same success.

slycat
June 18th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Nice to see you got a box. Very cool. I hope to be able to afford one in the near future. For now I'll drive in for a couple games and get GA tickets.:D

BEAR
June 18th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Way to go TxSt! Glad to hear the SLC champs are selling out! xthumbsupx

Green26
June 18th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Cool. These suites are bigger and considerably more expensive than the suites at Montana Grizzly stadium. They appear to be set up for about double the number of people.

How many tickets come with each suite (or how many do you have to buy)?

chrisattsu
June 18th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I think they come with 16 tickets.

I commend you for purchasing your tickets in the box. Now you can stand and be loud and nobody can tell you to shutup.

Personally I am too young and too broke to belong in one of those boxes on a regular basis. I plan on "livin the High Life" in the front row on the 50 yard line tickets.