PDA

View Full Version : Update on Elon's new fieldhouse

phoenixphanatic21
June 15th, 2009, 11:04 AM
The first pictures of the new fieldhouse have been released. Still not sure of the date they expect to have it completed though. I think it looks real nice though and will be a great addition to Rhodes Stadium.

http://www.elon.edu/docs/e-web/administration/university_relations/Athletics%20facility%20image.pdf

gophoenix
June 15th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Yick, I don't really like it. Would prefer them to expand the field house now and put in a tunnel to the field.

andy7171
June 15th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Kinda plain jane-ish. I don't know what the rest of the campus looks like though.

AtlantaMountaineer
June 15th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Looks very nice to me. Although I have never been to the campus it appears to fix in with the pictures I have seen online.

FUrams7
June 15th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Elon's Pete Lembo is a solid head coach (not to mention a former high school teammate of mine). lol.. i'd bet they continue to make improvements on the field (W-L column), in facilities and in the community.. when you have a guy like that running the show.. good things are bound to happen.. :)

GaSouthern
June 15th, 2009, 01:17 PM
They better not put the video board there.

Libertine
June 15th, 2009, 03:08 PM
They better not put the video board there.

They've got to put it somewhere if that construction goes in. The building is right on top of where the current scoreboard stands.