PDA

View Full Version : Good Job on the Attendance, Texas State

JohnStOnge
December 3rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Good response. I also liked the way the female TV person kept saying "Division I quarterfinal."

blackfordpu
December 3rd, 2005, 06:22 PM
Did you see how they came up with a mock I-A playoff bracket? Big props to I-AA today. :)

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 06:25 PM
How many were there??

Looked real good on tv.

blackfordpu
December 3rd, 2005, 06:29 PM
It was sold out but I can't find official numbers. Max capacity for bobcat stadium is 15,218.

JohnStOnge
December 3rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
Main thing is it was a full stadium. A full 15,000 seat stadium looks better than a 30,000 seat stadium with 20,000 in it.

blackfordpu
December 3rd, 2005, 06:31 PM
Forgot to post the links;

stadium capacity
http://txstatebobcats.collegesports.com/facilities/bobcat-stadium.html

Sold out story
http://txstatebobcats.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120305aaa.html

Tod
December 3rd, 2005, 06:33 PM
Main thing is it was a full stadium. A full 15,000 seat stadium looks better than a 30,000 seat stadium with 20,000 in it.

Yup. Score one for John, and score a big one for Texas State. Damn fine game and damn fine support. We may have the makings of another top I-AA program here. I hope so, at least.

blackfordpu
December 3rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
Yup. Score one for John, and score a big one for Texas State. Damn fine game and damn fine support. We may have the makings of another top I-AA program here. I hope so, at least.

We may be jumping the gun with this prediction. They have had one successful season in 20 years and lose 27 players after this season.

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
Hey Tod, how about a UNI tatoo on your back?????????

Tod
December 3rd, 2005, 07:02 PM
Hey Tod, how about a UNI tatoo on your back?????????

Man! Do you have a tattoo? Do you know how much they hurt???!!!

Oh, alright, I'll see what I can do....<sigh>

:( :( :( :D :D :D :D

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 07:08 PM
Man! Do you have a tattoo? Do you know how much they hurt???!!!

Oh, alright, I'll see what I can do....<sigh>

:( :( :( :D :D :D :D

Do it for the team (UNI) that is west of the Mississippi!!!!!!!

Hansel
December 3rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
Do it for the team (UNI) that is west of the Mississippi!!!!!!!
So is Texas St

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
So is Texas St

true, but you changed your avatar............ :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :beerchug: xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x :beerchug: :beerchug: :doh: :beerchug: :D :D :cool: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

TexasTerror
December 4th, 2005, 12:06 AM

They have the coach, the increasing fan base...

If they can keep it up next year, we may be on to something. I'm curious to see what they produce with a tougher schedule (presumably), road games in the SLC that'll be very tough and unforgiving (SHSU, NW St and McN) and the loss of BARRICK Freakin' NEALY.

bobcatfan06
December 4th, 2005, 12:18 AM
They have the coach, the increasing fan base...

If they can keep it up next year, we may be on to something. I'm curious to see what they produce with a tougher schedule (presumably), road games in the SLC that'll be very tough and unforgiving (SHSU, NW St and McN) and the loss of BARRICK Freakin' NEALY.

3 words. BRADLEY Freakin' GEORGE :nod:

TexasTerror
December 4th, 2005, 12:20 AM
3 words. BRADLEY Freakin' GEORGE :nod:

Unproven til we get evidence otherwise...

I just hope that Sam/TxSt game means something and is FINALLY shown on television! No reason for it not to be and I'll be begging for it to be since I'll probably be in NOLA...

bobcatfan06
December 4th, 2005, 01:15 AM

I just hope that Sam/TxSt game means something and is FINALLY shown on television! No reason for it not to be and I'll be begging for it to be since I'll probably be in NOLA...

What he said.

TXST_CAT
December 4th, 2005, 09:12 AM

With all the excitment that has generated both in SM and the air waves, FOX would have to be stupid to not schedule more TXST games. Especially when everyone keeps talking about how nice the venue is. Expect another exciting team next year. But we can talk more about that over the summer. EAT'EM UP CATS!!!! :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: