PDA

View Full Version : Semifinal Game times

thirdgendin
December 3rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
The UNI/Texas State game must be on Friday night, as the Furman radio crew has reported a few times that the UR/Furman winner at ASU will be at noon on Saturday.

blackfordpu
December 3rd, 2005, 06:15 PM
Times arn't announced yet.

http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=74261

thirdgendin
December 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
Times arn't announced yet.

http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=74261

Just reporting what they have said. Times and sites also weren't "announced" last week until after the games, but the FU radio crew reported all throughout the game that we would play at Richmond if both teams won.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Whatever ESPN consdiers the "closer" game will probably be played Saturday.
Since neither Furman nor URI are seeded, I do think that the ASU versus FU/URI winner will be played first.

Black and Gold Express
December 3rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
Whatever ESPN consdiers the "closer" game will probably be played Saturday.
Since neither Furman nor URI are seeded, I do think that the ASU versus FU/URI winner will be played first.

ESPN announced on the air our semifinal is Saturday. They specifically referenced the fact that UNH was out of it led to that choice.

ASU Kep
December 3rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
Is the noon kickoff for sure? Thats a really crappy time.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 3rd, 2005, 08:39 PM
ESPN announced on the air our semifinal is Saturday. They specifically referenced the fact that UNH was out of it led to that choice.

Well, at least I will be able to watch this game. I sure don't want to miss this one :cool: .

appst89
December 3rd, 2005, 08:44 PM
Is the noon kickoff for sure? Thats a really crappy time.

It's even worse because ASU's fall graduation ceremony is scheduled for Saturday at 1:00. I don't know, but I'm guessing a graduation ceremony is going to be difficult to reschedule on only a week's notice.

matfu
December 3rd, 2005, 08:56 PM
bobby lamb (furman coach) said in our postgame show that furman-app state game was at noon on saturday! that should settle it.

TexasTerror
December 4th, 2005, 12:03 AM
NCAA informs schools of times/places based on scenarios before the weekend's games even took place today (Saturday). The schools and officials knew...

PantherMan
December 4th, 2005, 12:11 AM
It's even worse because ASU's fall graduation ceremony is scheduled for Saturday at 1:00. I don't know, but I'm guessing a graduation ceremony is going to be difficult to reschedule on only a week's notice.

Yep, no way to reschedule that one. I would imagine that some ASU students might for-go walking across the stage to see this one??? :beerchug:

TexasTerror
December 4th, 2005, 12:13 AM
I didn't care for walking nor the graduation speaker (a Texas GOP Senator), so I went to the SLC Track and Field meet to root on the Kats winning both men and women outdoor titles! :)