PDA

View Full Version : UNI travels to Texas State

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 06:00 PM
Well, I was hoping for one more game in the fabulous UNI-Dome, but UNI will travel south next week. Should be a good game.

blackfordpu
December 3rd, 2005, 06:01 PM
You gonna be making the trip?

Will this game be the friday or saturday night game?

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 06:07 PM
You gonna be making the trip?

Well, the weather looks pretty nice, but no I will not be making the trip.

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
Anyone else making the trip?

siugrad99
December 3rd, 2005, 07:44 PM
Congrats UNI, while I wish I could say SIU was going to the semi's with you, that is not the case :( You represented the Gateway Conference well and I wish you nothing but the best of luck against Texas State. Bring home a national championship for us !

Clem

Mountain Panther
December 3rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
Anyone else making the trip?

I REALLY want to go to this game. Mostly because I've heard Texas State has the best looking college girls in the country, although the Cap'n would probably disagree with me (he IS a little more well-traveled than I am).

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
I REALLY want to go to this game. Mostly because I've heard Texas State has the best looking college girls in the country, although the Cap'n would probably disagree with me (he IS a little more well-traveled than I am).

Hot chicks are the best reason to go to away games!!!!!!!!!

JohnStOnge
December 3rd, 2005, 08:33 PM

I tell you what. If you were paying attention to the crowd shots I don't think they were inconsistent with that suggestion.

TxState_GO_CATS!
December 3rd, 2005, 08:36 PM
I tell you what. If you were paying attention to the crowd shots I don't think they were inconsistent with that suggestion.

lol, with all these damn hills, our girls have some NICE legs. not to mention, they're pretty f-in hot from the waist up as well...

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
lol, with all these damn hills, our girls have some NICE legs. not to mention, they're pretty f-in hot from the waist up as well...

Man, it's hard to root against a team that has lots of hot chicks.

PantherMan
December 3rd, 2005, 08:42 PM
Man, it's hard to root against a team that has lots of hot chicks.

For a rather small midwestern university, UNI girls aren't too shabby either. Not Texas State material, but they hold their own.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 3rd, 2005, 08:42 PM
#$^@#%&....it should be UNI at Georgia Southern this weekend. It's been 20 years exactly since our last meeting, which was in the semi-finals of the IAA playoffs.

We've got some fine specimens too, including some fine "chocolate flavored" ones.

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 08:45 PM
We've got some fine specimens too, including some fine "chocolate flavored" ones.

post some pics, my good man.

nmatsen
December 3rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
#$^@#%&....it should be UNI at Georgia Southern this weekend. It's been 20 years exactly since our last meeting, which was in the semi-finals of the IAA playoffs.

Um, no thank you, I don't like dark meat xsmoochx

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 3rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
Um, no thank you, I don't like dark meat xsmoochx

Racist!!!

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 3rd, 2005, 08:51 PM

I'm just kidding, by the way :cool:

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 08:54 PM
Racist!!!

Don't go there.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 3rd, 2005, 08:55 PM
Actually, any school with relatively low freshman SAT averages wwill always have beautiful women :cool:

Mountain Panther
December 3rd, 2005, 08:58 PM
Actually, any school with relatively low freshman SAT averages wwill always have beautiful women :cool:

Never thought of it that way....good insight.

igo4uni
December 3rd, 2005, 08:59 PM

post pics.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windwalker
December 3rd, 2005, 10:32 PM

Nope .... according to a guy who travels all over the SourhEast buying books on campuses, Coastal Carolina has the best looking girls.

I have never noticed tough, because I am MARRIED WITH CHILDREN!!!!!!!

Just call me Al LOL

bobcatfan06
December 3rd, 2005, 10:36 PM
Just saw the forcast for Friday, a high of 47 and windy. Gonna be a chilly one.

VonDaDon
December 3rd, 2005, 11:05 PM
You know you are from the south when 47 is a cold day. LOL. Cold is -20 with 2 feet of snow and windchill at -50ish. That is cold. 47 is running outside in shorts weather. :)

skinny_uncle
December 3rd, 2005, 11:07 PM
Cap'nt Cat will be ready for the game
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/saluki_in_ohio/hvec02.gif

bobcatfan06
December 3rd, 2005, 11:22 PM
You know you are from the south when 47 is a cold day. LOL. Cold is -20 with 2 feet of snow and windchill at -50ish. That is cold. 47 is running outside in shorts weather. :)

This is true. *****, 50 is cause for the heater and some hot chocolate in San Marcos.

TxState_GO_CATS!
December 3rd, 2005, 11:23 PM
This is true. *****, 50 is cause for the heater and some hot chocolate in San Marcos.

Just be glad we didn't have to go to New Hampshire...

PantherMan
December 3rd, 2005, 11:27 PM
Just saw the forcast for Friday, a high of 47 and windy. Gonna be a chilly one.

Advantage UNI. Too bad it couldn't snow down there due to some sort of miracle. That stadium would be EMPTY seeing as how most Texans can't drive in the snow! :D