PDA

View Full Version : Ncaa Football 2010 Online Dynasty

AppstateBuc34
June 8th, 2009, 10:52 PM
I am starting a Online Dyansty for FCS Schools. Im Starting a Website with the . Conferences.More People the better. I would like to have about every Conference in the FCS. these will be the Conferences i will start out with

1.Socon
2.CAA
3.Big South
4.Big Sky
5.Southland
6.Gateway

Here is some info. Clearly i wont be able to download all the teams. so im goin to be in the SOCON. i will have trust worthy people run the other Conferences. they will report the scores to me and i will update the scores and standings on the website weekly. with a player of the week. upset of the week. ect. if you want to be over a Conference let me know. it will take lil work. just add the people from your Conference. and report scores is all you have to do. First come First serve on the Leadership of a Conference. if you are having trouble having a person playing thier games kick them and we can replace them.

Im just lookin for full time players. i would like to go threw 15 seasons before 2011 comes out. people will have 3 days to complete thier games then it will be advanced a week.

Post your EA sports World tag so i can review your teams if your goin to join. its a first come first serve. its any team from those list of Conferences.

im go ahead and pick ETSU lol yeah ETSU will be BACK in the Socon. you can edit your own team. i will review the rosters so you wont have a ALL Star team. Ill look at the jerseys to so make it as real as you can.. if you join my socon league you will have to be a XBOX 360 user.

Okay thanks

Start Picking!

Reign of Terrier
June 8th, 2009, 11:02 PM
I would but I don't have X box livexsmhx

My brother does and if I if I can persuade him to use his profile (it wouldn't hurt his stats) I might be able to join.

SIUallDay
June 9th, 2009, 04:32 PM
I am starting a Online Dyansty for FCS Schools. Im Starting a Website with the . Conferences.More People the better. I would like to have about every Conference in the FCS. these will be the Conferences i will start out with

1.Socon
2.CAA
3.Big South
4.Big Sky
5.Southland
6.Gateway

Here is some info. Clearly i wont be able to download all the teams. so im goin to be in the SOCON. i will have trust worthy people run the other Conferences. they will report the scores to me and i will update the scores and standings on the website weekly. with a player of the week. upset of the week. ect. if you want to be over a Conference let me know. it will take lil work. just add the people from your Conference. and report scores is all you have to do. First come First serve on the Leadership of a Conference. if you are having trouble having a person playing thier games kick them and we can replace them.

Im just lookin for full time players. i would like to go threw 15 seasons before 2011 comes out. people will have 3 days to complete thier games then it will be advanced a week.

Post your EA sports World tag so i can review your teams if your goin to join. its a first come first serve. its any team from those list of Conferences.

im go ahead and pick ETSU lol yeah ETSU will be BACK in the Socon. you can edit your own team. i will review the rosters so you wont have a ALL Star team. Ill look at the jerseys to so make it as real as you can.. if you join my socon league you will have to be a XBOX 360 user.

Okay thanks

Start Picking!

SMH @ the bolded