PDA

View Full Version : How to watch the games on TV?

Tubby Raymond
December 3rd, 2005, 06:21 AM
Texas St and Cal poly are on ESPN2 on the east coast but how could I watch any of the other games?

Other channells not listed?
Satellite?

Thanks

ChickenMan
December 3rd, 2005, 06:42 AM
Texas St and Cal poly are on ESPN2 on the east coast but how could I watch any of the other games?

Satellite?

Thanks

the other three games are all on 'ESPN's Game Plan' and ESPNU. You can purchase today's 'Game Plan' from DirecTV... maybe Dish and some Cable Co for $19.95. However... someone posted earlier that Comcast required a 'season package' purchase and would not offer the one time $19.95 deal.

Tubby Raymond
December 3rd, 2005, 08:26 AM
the other three games are all on 'ESPN's Game Plan' and ESPNU. You can purchase today's 'Game Plan' from DirecTV... maybe Dish and some Cable Co for $19.95. However... someone posted earlier that Comcast required a 'season package' purchase and would not offer the one time $19.95 deal.

Any sports bars in the general vicinity that would carry the game?

Tribe4SF
December 3rd, 2005, 01:29 PM
Richmond/Furman is being carried by CN8 and will be on some comcast systems. You can watch CN8 broadcast on the web.

Spider
December 3rd, 2005, 01:39 PM
comcast still offers the daily package for 19.95; i've just finished watching the unh/uni game. congrats iowa.....

Dallas Demon
December 3rd, 2005, 02:08 PM

Satellite?

Thanks

ESPNU is on Directv channel 609. You can get that by purchasing the Sports Package, $12.00 a month (minimum one month purchase).

Hansel
December 3rd, 2005, 02:12 PM
ESPNU is on Directv channel 609. You can get that by purchasing the Sports Package, $12.00 a month (minimum one month purchase).
if you manage your account online you can add and drop in the same day (costs less than a buck) :)

Hansel
December 3rd, 2005, 02:14 PM
you can watch CN8 live here

http://www.cn8.tv/channel/article.asp?lArticleID=4664&lChannelID=604&subhead=cn8live