PDA

View Full Version : Terry Allen to Missouri State????

Chi Panther
December 1st, 2005, 07:15 PM
If this happens....they will be a contender in a couple of years.....

Under his watch UNI won the GFC 1990 thru 1996......he is currently Associate Head Coach at Iowa State......

igo4uni
December 1st, 2005, 08:25 PM
Man, I just can't see Terry Allen in the UNI-Dome coaching against UNI.

I hope this does not happen.

peace

igo4uni

nlwwln
December 1st, 2005, 09:46 PM
i have a question,why does uni play in a dome. i cant imagine that the weather gets to bad around this time of year. i dunno im just not a big fan of teams playing in domes i think it takes away from the game atmosphere xidiotx

igo4uni
December 1st, 2005, 10:01 PM
i have a question,why does uni play in a dome. i cant imagine that the weather gets to bad around this time of year. i dunno im just not a big fan of teams playing in domes i think it takes away from the game atmosphere xidiotx

i have a question, why does indiana state suck year after year? maybe they should build a dome, it certainly wouldn't hurt the win/loss record.

peace

igo4uni

unialum95
December 1st, 2005, 10:05 PM
i have a question, why does indiana state suck year after year? maybe they should build a dome, it certainly wouldn't hurt the win/loss record.

peace

igo4uni
Indiana State plays football? :confused:

crunifan
December 1st, 2005, 10:18 PM

Weather doesn't get bad this time of year...

If I was to walk outside my dorm this very instant I would see 3 inches of snow and feel a nice brisk 5 degree weather, hell let's add the wind chill to lower it to -3 degrees. Want to play football now with me outside?

nlwwln
December 2nd, 2005, 12:32 AM
Hey igo4uni you just made a big mistake, I was curious to why they had the dome i meant no offense in any way. you will get yours

PantherMan
December 2nd, 2005, 12:42 AM
Hey igo4uni you just made a big mistake, I was curious to why they had the dome i meant no offense in any way. you will get yours

"you will get yours"??? Are you 10? Surely you aren't implying that your Sycamores are going to beat UNI in any significant sport in the next decade or so.. :nonono2: In response to your original question, I agree it does take away from the football environment a little. It is especially bothersome at the beginning of the season when the weather is perfect to be outside. However, come late October through December, it is much nicer going to games in 72 degree weather than it is freezing outside. Plus, the Dome is used for a variety of other events, not just Panther football. Oh yeah, and the fact that UNI rarely loses in the Dome doesn't hurt either. xprost2x :beerchug:

PantherMan
December 2nd, 2005, 12:44 AM
If this happens....they will be a contender in a couple of years.....

Under his watch UNI won the GFC 1990 thru 1996......he is currently Associate Head Coach at Iowa State......

One problem I see is that Terry Allen is making more money as an Associate Head Coach at ISU than he did as a head coach at UNI. Not sure what the new position would pay, but that may be a factor. Leaving a successful IA program to take a job at a struggling IAA might also be seen as a step backwards, in some people's opinions. Allen is an excellent football coach though, any team would be lucky to have him as their head coach. :hurray:

nlwwln
December 2nd, 2005, 12:52 AM
hey panther man.... thanks for the great facts :boring:
oh and im also a graphic design major at indiana state (cant you tell)
oh and crunifan hows that for inclement weather xazzx

crunifan
December 2nd, 2005, 10:06 AM
hey panther man.... thanks for the great facts :boring:
oh and im also a graphic design major at indiana state (cant you tell)
oh and crunifan hows that for inclement weather xazzx

Yeah, if I had won only one time in the dome I wouldn't like it too much either. And as for the picture, good thing there is a roof. :nod:

nlwwln
December 2nd, 2005, 11:12 AM
haha

DE92
December 2nd, 2005, 11:22 AM
Weather doesn't get bad this time of year...

If I was to walk outside my dorm this very instant I would see 3 inches of snow and feel a nice brisk 5 degree weather, hell let's add the wind chill to lower it to -3 degrees. Want to play football now with me outside?

You just described some great football weather. I say play outside!

nlwwln
December 2nd, 2005, 11:30 AM
obviously crunifan has never played a day of football in his life, he wouldnt want to break a nail or something in that cold weather waa waa

crunifan
December 2nd, 2005, 11:52 AM
You all are crazy, if I caught a football outside it would feel like my hands are falling off. I'll wait till spring. xlolx

oldputtytat
December 2nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
nlwwln....better change majors.............what I can tell is that you have a lot of growing up to do! :nonono2:

nlwwln
December 2nd, 2005, 06:30 PM
haha your prolly right but who wants to grow up hahaha :hyped: