PDA

View Full Version : Nicholls' Lights Returning

TexasTerror
April 22nd, 2009, 10:07 AM
They're fixing to get their lights turned back on when they get the replacements for the damages from the storm last year...new scoreboard too.

http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20090421/ARTICLES/904219931/1032?Title=When-will-the-lights-return-to-Guidry-Stadium

BEAR
April 22nd, 2009, 10:13 AM
Oooooooohhhhh! TT.....CSN Log gonna kick your axx for posting this news before he did! Don't be surprised if it is moved or deleted and reposted. xrulesxxpeacex

GeauxLions94
April 22nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
In case people are scratching their heads about Nicholls State getting lights back, here's the reason why.

Hurricane Gustav Hits Thobodaux (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5vd68K1Urw)

TexasTerror
April 22nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
Oooooooohhhhh! TT.....CSN Log gonna kick your axx for posting this news before he did! Don't be surprised if it is moved or deleted and reposted. xrulesxxpeacex

CSN Log and I are friends. I tip him or her off on numerous news stories, I am sure this one can pass. I'm not too concerned... :)

GeauxLions94
April 22nd, 2009, 12:15 PM
CSN Log and I are friends. I tip him or her off on numerous news stories, I am sure this one can pass. I'm not too concerned... :)

So you mean CSN Log is this person ...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_h-zT4iYU7eE/SQ8XA3zJy5I/AAAAAAAAAJU/4QJrvQ_nt6o/s320/JuliaSweeneyAsPat.jpg

:D

Hood
April 22nd, 2009, 01:05 PM
I'm glad they went ahead & scheduled all the home games during the day in case the lights aren't ready, but I do enjoy the night games better. Oh well, Coach made a good argument and I'm not going to question him.

I'm curious to see the new scoreboard they are talking about. I remember when they installed the existing one and everyone laughed at itxshhhx

813Jag
April 22nd, 2009, 01:33 PM
I'm glad they went ahead & scheduled all the home games during the day in case the lights aren't ready, but I do enjoy the night games better. Oh well, Coach made a good argument and I'm not going to question him.

I'm curious to see the new scoreboard they are talking about. I remember when they installed the existing one and everyone laughed at itxshhhx
I always cursed at your scoreboard and our lack of ability to put points on it.

McNeeserocket
April 22nd, 2009, 06:23 PM

I hope the temperature is cool when McNeese plays there on Oct. 31st. I don't care for day games here on the gulf coast because even in November and December it can be hot and humid and day time heat can be suffocating.

I love night games and I am glad McNeese has night games. The few day games we have been forced to have (during the playoffs) are ok, but the attendance is at least 25% less than we have night games.

I look forward to coming to Thib. this year for our game.

BEAR
April 22nd, 2009, 06:47 PM
So you mean CSN Log is this person ...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_h-zT4iYU7eE/SQ8XA3zJy5I/AAAAAAAAAJU/4QJrvQ_nt6o/s320/JuliaSweeneyAsPat.jpg

:D

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolx

Hood
April 25th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I hope the temperature is cool when McNeese plays there on Oct. 31st. I don't care for day games here on the gulf coast because even in November and December it can be hot and humid and day time heat can be suffocating.

I love night games and I am glad McNeese has night games. The few day games we have been forced to have (during the playoffs) are ok, but the attendance is at least 25% less than we have night games.

I look forward to coming to Thib. this year for our game.

Always look forward to having you guys, until you bust out them God forsaken cowbells though :p

Oh God in 2003 when y'all whipped the snot out of us, before the game, some McNeese fans were seen wandering around Thibodaux's Walmart looking for McNeese gear and asking clerks, "Where's all y'alls Mcneese stuff at?" True story.

I assume they don't get out too much?:D