PDA

View Full Version : Programming note: 07 UD / SIU game on espn class

Retro
April 17th, 2009, 11:56 AM
At 12pm cts, 1pm est, the 2007 playoff game between Delaware and Southern Illinois is on ESPN Classic.

bluehenbillk
April 17th, 2009, 02:08 PM
At 12pm cts, 1pm est, the 2007 playoff game between Delaware and Southern Illinois is on ESPN Classic.

They must be doing something on Flacco, but I don't know why they'd show that one, a boring UD win, Joe plays OK, but nothing stellar. UD's defense & kicker, Jon Striefsky, won that game.

skinny_uncle
April 19th, 2009, 07:53 PM
They must be doing something on Flacco, but I don't know why they'd show that one, a boring UD win, Joe plays OK, but nothing stellar. UD's defense & kicker, Jon Striefsky, won that game.
I'm not so sure a 20-17 game is that boring. I wish I had saw this post before they showed it.

GannonFan
April 19th, 2009, 09:02 PM
I'm not so sure a 20-17 game is that boring. I wish I had saw this post before they showed it.

Eh, my team actually won and I agree with BHBK - this wasn't a win for the ages. A semi-final win, so there's no understating the importance of that, but it wasn't an extremely well played game on either side. At the end of the day, UD's placekicker was the difference. Frankly, the UD/UNI game the week before was an infinitely better game.