PDA

View Full Version : Official I-AA TV Schedule - Quarterfinals..

Retro
November 27th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Here is the latest on where this weekends games will be shown.

Northern Iowa at New Hampshire.... ESPN GAMEPLAN..... 11:00AM EST
(Replay at 9:30PM on ESPNU)

Southern Illinois at Appalachian State... ESPNU........ 2:30PM EST (Also available on ESPN GAMEPLAN)

Cal-Poly at Texas State........ ESPN2.......4:00PM EST

Furman at Richmond....... ESPNU...... 6:00PM EST..

I hope Richmond's field looks better on TV than hampton's did last week.

Chi Panther
November 28th, 2005, 12:20 AM
So, does that mean I can buy the game thru ESPN Game Plan and watch it live.......

JohnStOnge
November 28th, 2005, 05:36 AM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Cox Sports TV will pick up UNI at UNH. They pick up game plan games sometimes. I think that's how I saw UNI at Iowa earlier this season. They do it a lot with the UL (insert city name) and Louisiana Tech games but they also do it for games that have no relationship to Louisiana from time to time.

catamount man
November 28th, 2005, 06:30 AM
A SoCon doubleheader on the U! 8 hour tape is ready. Don't let me down App.State and Furman! Go SoCon! GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

ChickenMan
November 28th, 2005, 07:48 AM

Southern Illinois at Appalachian State... ESPNU........ 2:30PM EST (Also available on ESPN GAMEPLAN)

You have the UNI/UNH and SIU/ASU games as being shown on the ESPN game plan... will Furman/Richmond also be part of the 'Game Plan' package?

Spider
November 28th, 2005, 08:45 AM

I hope Richmond's field looks better on TV than hampton's did last week.
It's not how you look, but how you play.....

KiddBrewer
November 28th, 2005, 09:51 AM
A possible Friday Night, rematch at the Rock between Furman and ASU sounds like music to my ears. Lets hope we can get through SIU (we will have to play a lot better first half) and we'll see what happens. If Furman and ASU play to see who goes to the big game......25-30K fans is not out of the question in my opinion.

KiddBrewer
November 28th, 2005, 09:55 AM
If Furman and App play in the Semi's....I have learned that it would probably be on Saturday Afternoon, but either way, it would be absolutely insane.

Retro
November 28th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Not sure if the Richmond / Furman game is also gameplan, but i would guess so...

yosefcity
November 28th, 2005, 08:24 PM
If UNH and ASU both win Saturday the semi final game in Boone will be on Friday night at 8 because UNH does not have lights.

November 28th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Not sure if the Richmond / Furman game is also gameplan, but i would guess so...The contest will be televised by ESPNU/ESPN Game Plan.

QUARTERFINALS (12/3)
11 a.m. EST Northern Iowa @ #1 NEW HAMPSHIRE ESPN Gameplan/ESPNU
3:00 p.m. CST Cal Poly @ #4 TEXAS STATE ESPN2
6:00 p.m. EST Furman @ RICHMOND ESPN Gameplan/ESPNU
2:30 p.m. EST Southern Illinois @ #2 APPALACHIAN STATE ESPN Gameplan/ESPNU

(Home Team in CAPS)

matfu
November 28th, 2005, 09:26 PM
i know in years past espn has supplemented lights at places for night games...in light of that i don't see why they couldn't bring ALL the lights. my point is, i am not sure having no lights would keep you from playing a night game.

Retro
November 28th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Ralph just confirmed what i just verified which is that the Richmond / Furman game is also on Gameplan..

Also, the UNI/UNH game is not on ESPNU Live! It's on gameplan live, but tape delayed at 9:30PM on ESPNU... ESPNU is showing a Div II Semi-final game live at 11:00am saturday..

SoCon48
November 28th, 2005, 10:14 PM
If UNH and ASU both win Saturday the semi final game in Boone will be on Friday night at 8 because UNH does not have lights.

As far as I'm concerned, they should play the game where there are lights...at their opponents'.

November 28th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Ralph just confirmed what i just verified...You know Retro, stuff at I-AA.org is verified. :nod:

GannonFan
November 28th, 2005, 10:22 PM
As far as I'm concerned, they should play the game where there are lights...at their opponents'.

Lights can be brought in - I think Montana had temporary lights put in as did W&M last year.

thirdgendin
November 28th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Lights can be brought in - I think Montana had temporary lights put in as did W&M last year.

And even though Furman has lights, ESPN brought in more lights for the JMU game.

thirdgendin
November 28th, 2005, 10:25 PM
The contest will be televised by ESPNU/ESPN Game Plan.

QUARTERFINALS (12/3)

(Home Team in CAPS)

The Furman/Richmond, SIU/ASU and UNI/UNH games will all be picked up by CSS as well.

89Hen
November 28th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Damn, I may just need to drive down to Richmond to support my team. :p

shumate
November 28th, 2005, 10:38 PM
And even though Furman has lights, ESPN brought in more lights for the JMU game.

They did this for us this past Saturday, and will probably do it again this week.

ChickenMan
November 29th, 2005, 07:48 AM
The contest will be televised by ESPNU/ESPN Game Plan.

QUARTERFINALS (12/3)

(Home Team in CAPS)

Thanks for the info... I-AA playoff football from 11am to 9pm... :hurray:

HensRock
November 29th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Does CSS have live streaming video via internet?

thirdgendin
November 29th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Does CSS have live streaming video via internet?

Unfortunately, no.

Black and Gold Express
November 29th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Unfortunately, no.

CN8, which does have streaming, piggybacked the CSS broadcast of the Furman/NSU game online, since both are Comcast stations. Maybe they'll do it again this week.

ChickenMan
November 29th, 2005, 12:04 PM
The 'ESPN Game Plan' is available on a weekly pay per view basis through DirecTV and most Cable Co... I think it's $19.95 which isn't bad if you really want to see the UNI/UNH... SIU/ASU and Furman/Richmond games.

bobcatfan06
November 29th, 2005, 01:02 PM
They did this for us this past Saturday, and will probably do it again this week.

The only reason that one light stand was there, was because of the game being broadcast in HD. Bobcat Stadium meets regular TV standards (hence no lights being brought in 2 years ago for the McNeese game on FSN). The teams they are talking about that had to have lights brought in have NO LIGHTS at all.

SoCon48
November 29th, 2005, 01:41 PM
I quit bitching because I just found out the last damn package I had to add has ESPNU.