View Full Version : I-AA QF/TV Schedule

TexasTerror
November 27th, 2005, 02:51 PM
I-AA Quarterfinal/Television Schedule

Northern Iowa (9-3) at No. 1 seed New Hampshire (10-1), 11 AM
Southern Illinois (9-3) at No. 2 seed Appalachian State (9-3), 2:30 PM
Cal Poly (9-3) at No. 3 seed Texas State (10-2), 3 PM, ESPN2
Furman (10-2) at Richmond (9-3), 6 PM

All game times listed are local time. The other three games will be broadcast on ESPNU/ESPN Game Plan.

JohnStOnge
November 27th, 2005, 02:56 PM

All game times listed are local time. The other three games will be broadcast on ESPNU/ESPN Game Plan.

Hopefully Cox Sports Television will pick up the feed on one of the ESPNU/ESPN Game plan broadcasts. They do that sometimes.

UNHWildCats
November 27th, 2005, 02:58 PM
2005 NCAA Div. I-AA Football Championship
NCAA Football
Southern Illinois vs. Appalachian State
Kidd Brewer Stadium Boone, NC USA 2:30 pm to
5:30 pm

NCAA Football
Furman vs. Richmond
Richmond Stadium Richmond, VA USA 6:00 pm to
9:00 pm

NCAA Football
Northern Iowa vs. New Hampshire
Cowell Stadium Durham, NH USA 9:30 pm to
12:30 am

yosefcity
November 27th, 2005, 03:03 PM
That gametime for UNH blows. Im sorry yall have to start at 11. :doh:

PantherMan
November 27th, 2005, 03:05 PM

How does that "blow"? They don't have lights. They played at the same time this weekend. If anything, this is the way it should be.

nmatsen
November 27th, 2005, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=PantherMan]How does that "blow"? They don't have lights. They played at the same time this weekend. If anything, this is the way it should be.[/QUOTE

What time will this start Central Time, 10AM?

UNHWildCats
November 27th, 2005, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=PantherMan]How does that "blow"? They don't have lights. They played at the same time this weekend. If anything, this is the way it should be.[/QUOTE

What time will this start Central Time, 10AM?

yes 11am eastern 10am central but its not on tv til 9:30pm on ESPNU

SoCon48
November 27th, 2005, 04:04 PM

U and Gameplan/ Guess i'll have to subscribe to another damn package. :confused:

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 27th, 2005, 04:16 PM

Yeah, it does stink for tailgating and makes a morning run from CT to NH more difficult (I'm not a morning person! :D ). But with even less daylight as we approach the end of Autumn, the two pass first teams and the blasted TV time-outs, starting at 11AM probably is mandatory without lights. Especially if we get another cloudy day like this past Saturday!!

Hope you didn't expect me to say "snow storm"! Those were just flurries that really didn't accumulate at all despite their long duration. Takes a LOT more snow than that to get a NH person's attention!!

Preliminary long range forecast is for mild weather this week, but I wouldn't bet a plugged nickle on a forecast for Saturday at this point in time. BTW, what is that cliche all about?

UNH 1999
November 27th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Why is Texas State on TV? Potential ratings? I can't figure it out... as for UNH being on at 9:30 p.m. on ESPNU that is absolute crap... :mad: and by crap I mean I don't get the U... it's all about me.

YSU4
November 27th, 2005, 05:00 PM
If i ordered espnU tommarow would i have it by Saturday?

TexasTerror
November 27th, 2005, 05:27 PM

If you have cable already, I don't see why you wouldn't...

matfu
November 27th, 2005, 10:21 PM
does ESPNU/ESPN Game Plan equal two ways to watch the game...or is this just one way to watch it?

TexasTerror
November 28th, 2005, 07:10 AM
GamePlan is the PPV package that may be picked up by local stations where your at...

wildcat_fan
November 28th, 2005, 07:26 AM
So, if I don't have digital cable with PPV, I can't watch the UNH game? That TOTALLY SUCKS!!!! :mad:

GGASU
November 28th, 2005, 10:28 AM
So, if I don't have digital cable with PPV, I can't watch the UNH game? That TOTALLY SUCKS!!!! :mad:

Go to your local sports bar. :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

wildcat_fan
November 28th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Go to your local sports bar. :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Believe me, if there was a sports bar in Maryland that showed 1-AA games, I would be there. Even worse, I have to take my dog to a tracking seminar all day on Saturday, so even if there was such a sports bar, I still couldn't go. :bang:

dwtime
November 28th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Is ESPNU only a dish channel or is it digital cable as well?

SoCon48
November 28th, 2005, 12:42 PM
How does that "blow"? They don't have lights. They played at the same time this weekend. If anything, this is the way it should be.

Play it at the school that has lights..or rent some lights like they often do for TV.

PantherMan
November 28th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Play it at the school that has lights..or rent some lights like they often do for TV.

Haha, trust me, there was no way this game was getting played in the stadium with lights. UNH would probably issue high interest short-term bonds to fund full lighting around their track before they'd let their team come to the Dome. :) That would be season-ending suicide. :eek:

crunifan
November 28th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Haha, trust me, there was no way this game was getting played in the stadium with lights. UNH would probably issue high interest short-term bonds to fund full lighting around their track before they'd let their team come to the Dome. :) That would be season-ending suicide. :eek:

:lmao:

That is one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile!

Black and Gold Express
November 28th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Is ESPNU only a dish channel or is it digital cable as well?

It's on DirecTV. With very, very few exceptions it's nowehere to be found on cable.

Good news is the GamePlan, which is available most everywhere on Digital Cable, will have the games.

SoCon48
November 28th, 2005, 01:26 PM
It's on DirecTV. With very, very few exceptions it's nowehere to be found on cable.

Good news is the GamePlan, which is available most everywhere on Digital Cable, will have the games.

Now for the bad news. How much is it going to cost? It's PPV isn't it?

soweagle
November 28th, 2005, 01:47 PM
For some reason I was able to watch most of the games last year on PPV without paying a dime. I don't have any type of game plan, I was just simply looking to see if I could order one of the playoff games last year that wasn't on ESPN or ESPN2 and they were already showing. I didn't ask any questions and didn't dare change the channel for fear it might disapear. xlolx

Black and Gold Express
November 28th, 2005, 02:57 PM

I think it's $20 for all the games in any given week.

SoCon48
November 28th, 2005, 06:17 PM
I think it's $20 for all the games in any given week.

i.e. the cost of a ticket at the game.

PantherMan
November 28th, 2005, 06:21 PM
i.e. the cost of a ticket at the game.

Yeah, that isn't too unreasonable if you live halfway across the country and have a few friends over to watch the game. I'm hoping that our local television providers will pay the fee for us to get the UNI-UNH game rights. We have two competing services, so at least one of them usually pick up big events like this. Hopefully the one I have gets the bid in first... :rolleyes:

crunifan
November 28th, 2005, 07:11 PM
I live in the dorms here at UNI and we all got e-mails showing that Cedar Falls Utilities is providing ESPNU so students in the dorms and in Cedar Falls can watch the game live! :hurray:

igo4uni
November 28th, 2005, 08:11 PM

I ordered gameplan 2 years ago (for the Delaware game, I believe) You can do it the day of. All I did was call Directv and they activated it within seconds. Pretty slick, really.

peace

igo4uni