PDA

View Full Version : Most winnable FBS games for 2009?

FCS_pwns_FBS
March 29th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Make a list of the top 5/10/25/60/whatever most winnable FBS games this year.

First, here is a list of FBS games. If I have left any of them out, please let me know. Thanks to UNHWildcats for providing a place where you can find all of the schedules in one place. You can visit his schedule blog in the link below.

http://travisliles.com/

September 3rd (3)
Coastal Carolina @ Kent State
North Dakota State @ Iowa State
Villanova @ Temple

Septermber 5th (33)
Alcorn State @ Southern Mississippi
Appalachian State @ East Carolina
Central Arkansas @ Hawaii
Charleston Southern @ Florida
The Citadel @ North Carolina
Idaho State @ Arizona State
Indiana State @ Louisville
Jackson State @ Mississippi State
Jacksonville State @ Georgia Tech
Liberty @ West Virginia
Massachusetts @ Kansas State
Mississippi Valley State @ Arkansas State
Missouri State @ Arkansas
Montana State @ Michigan State
Nicholls State @ Air Force
North Dakota @ Texas Tech
Northern Colorado @ Kansas
Northern Iowa @ Iowa
Northwestern State @ Houston
Portland State @ Oregon State
Richmond @ Duke
Sacramento State @ UNLV
Samford @ Central Florida
Southern @ Louisiana Lafayette
Southern Illinois @ Marshall
Stephen F. Austin @ SMU
Towson @ Northwestern
UC Davis @ Fresno State
Weber State @ Wyoming
Western Carolina @ Vanderbilt
William and Mary @ Virginia
Wofford @ South Florida
Youngstown State @ Pittsburgh

September 12th (10)
Eastern Washington @ California
Illinois State @ Illinois
Jacksonville State @ Florida State
James Madison @ Maryland
Morgan State @ Akron
Murray State @ North Carolina State
Northern Arizona @ Arizona
Southeast Missouri State @ Cincinatti
Southern Utah @ San Diego State
Weber State @ Colorado State

September 19th (10)
Cal Poly @ Ohio
Charleston Southern @ South Florida
Elon @ Wake Forest
Furman @ Missouri
Gardner-Webb @ North Carolina State
Nicholls State @ Louisiana Tech
Southeastern Louisiana @ Mississippi
Texas State @ Texas Christian
UT Martin @ Memphis
Wofford @ Wisconsin

September 26th (10)
Cal Poly @ San Jose State
Grambling State @ Oklahoma State
Hofstra @ Western Michigan
Maine @ Syracuse
McNeese State @ Tulane
Northwestern State @ Baylor
Rhode Island @ Connecticut
Sam Houston State @ Tulsa
Southern Utah @ Utah State
Tennessee Tech @ Kansas State

October 3rd (2)
South Carolina State @ South Carolina
UC Davis @ Boise State

October 10th (4)
Eastern Illinois @ Penn State
Florida A&M @ Miami (FL)
Gardner-Webb @ Buffalo
Georgia Southern @ North Carolina

October 17th (1)
Delaware State @ Michigan

November 7th (4)
Eastern Kentucky @ Kentucky
Furman @ Auburn
Northern Arizona @ Mississippi
Tennessee Tech @ Georgia

November 14th (3)
Delaware @ Navy
South Dakota State @ Minnesota
VMI @ Army

November 21st (1)
Chattanooga @ Alabama

FCS_pwns_FBS
March 29th, 2009, 10:56 PM
My top 25 most winnable FBS games for 2007

25. Elon @ Wake Forest - If having their third OC in three years does not present a problem and Elon finally gets their s^it together, I think they stand a decent chance.

24. Hofstra @ Western Michigan – I’ll usually give good odds to a MAC team versus one of the better FCS programs

23. Furman @ Missouri – Yeah, I said it. After considering how Eastern Washington played Colorado last year (i.e. the Big XII North is not that good), and that Missouri is losing Chase Daniels and a few other key players, I think they have a decent chance.

22. Central Arkansas @ Hawaii – This year’s Hawaii team will not be as good as the Tulsa team from 2008

21. Eastern Washington @ California – EWU gets a chance to make up for the Colorado game that slipped through their fingers.

20. South Dakota State @ Minnesota – Hey, NDSU beat them in 2007, why not SDSU?

19. Southern @ Louisiana Lafayette – This is the best opportunity for the SWAC to get an FBS win in (probably) a long time

18. Montana State @ Michigan State – Ash has MSU back in the running for the Big Sky title, and has a chance to take down a Big Ten team.

17. Sacramento State @ UNLV – As far as FCS versus FBS games go, this is my sleeper pick. Sac St. seems to be on the rise and I think they have a decent shot against UNLV.

16. Georgia Southern @ North Carolina – This is my homer pick. UNC will be a preseason top-25, but not IMO won't be a legit top 25. Me putting this game at #16 presumes my optimism about GSU getting better in 2009 will be accurate.

15. James Madison @ Maryland - this is assuming that Coach MM actually brings the playbook to the game. If he runs a vanilla O like he apparently did versus Duke this past year, they have no chance.

14. William and Mary @ Virginia – No, I do not hate the ACC. It’s just that the ACC has schedule better FCS games than any other conference.

13. Wofford @ South Florida – Elon gave them a good game in 2007, and I think Wofford can do the same and maybe even win.

12. Wofford @ Wisconsin – Wisconsin may be the better team than USF, but since Wofford is replacing Romero and Widmeyer(sp?) they will be better three games into the season when they have established a rhythm

11. UT Martin @ Memphis - UTM could be the team to beat in the OVC this year, and I think they have a decent shot at Memphis, considering how they played Auburn last year.

10. Samford @ Central Florida – Pat Sullivan has done some nice recruiting. With many of his young starters from last year returning they will be a force to reckon with in the SoCon and will be fully capable of taking down a lower-tier Conference USA team.

9. North Dakota State @ Iowa State – I am giving the benefit of the doubt to NDSU even though they struggled against Wyoming and didn’t do too well in the MVC.

8. Weber State @ Colorado State – Steve Fairchild definitely has the CSU program on the rise, but this is still a winnable game, seeing how Sacramento State played them this past season.

7. Appalachian State @ East Carolina – Other than GSU’s game with UNC, this if the FCS-FBS game I am looking forward to most. I think ASU will get the win and put some humility in the Conference USA people.

6. Richmond @ Duke – I don’t expect UR to be as good as they were in 2008, but I think they can take Duke down and kind of (I hope so) vindicate JMU and the FCS from the loss JMU took in Durham.

5. Weber State @ Wyoming – Joe Glenn will get the last laugh as WSU comes into Laramie and gets the win. I think they made a mistake in firing Glenn and will wish they had him back about mid-season. Sour grapes? Maybe…

4. Delaware @ Navy – I don’t see any reason to not expect another close game in this series. If Devlin is not any better than his predecessor, then I don’t think UD will get the win. I think Devlin will be good, though.

3. McNeese State @ Tulane – I will take a top-tier FCS program who is not in a (bad) slump over a struggling non-BCS FBS any day.

2. Southern Illinois @ Marshall – See: #3

1. Villanova @ Temple – I think this could be a blowout a la North Dakota State versus Central Michigan 2007.

SOCAL
March 29th, 2009, 11:41 PM
New Hampshire @ Ball State Sept 12

slostang
March 30th, 2009, 12:16 AM

25. Elon @ Wake Forest - If having their third OC in three years does not present a problem and Elon finally gets their s^it together, I think they stand a decent chance.

24. Hofstra @ Western Michigan – I’ll usually give good odds to a MAC team versus one of the better FCS programs

23. Furman @ Missouri – Yeah, I said it. After considering how Eastern Washington played Colorado last year (i.e. the Big XII North is not that good), and that Missouri is losing Chase Daniels and a few other key players, I think they have a decent chance.

22. Central Arkansas @ Hawaii – This year’s Hawaii team will not be as good as the Tulsa team from 2008

21. Eastern Washington @ California – EWU gets a chance to make up for the Colorado game that slipped through their fingers.

20. South Dakota State @ Minnesota – Hey, NDSU beat them in 2007, why not SDSU?

19. Southern @ Louisiana Lafayette – This is the best opportunity for the SWAC to get an FBS win in (probably) a long time

18. Montana State @ Michigan State – Ash has MSU back in the running for the Big Sky title, and has a chance to take down a Big Ten team.

17. Sacramento State @ UNLV – As far as FCS versus FBS games go, this is my sleeper pick. Sac St. seems to be on the rise and I think they have a decent shot against UNLV.

16. Georgia Southern @ North Carolina – This is my homer pick. UNC will be a preseason top-25, but not IMO won't be a legit top 25. Me putting this game at #16 presumes my optimism about GSU getting better in 2009 will be accurate.

15. James Madison @ Maryland - this is assuming that Coach MM actually brings the playbook to the game. If he runs a vanilla O like he apparently did versus Duke this past year, they have no chance.

14. William and Mary @ Virginia – No, I do not hate the ACC. It’s just that the ACC has schedule better FCS games than any other conference.

13. Wofford @ South Florida – Elon gave them a good game in 2007, and I think Wofford can do the same and maybe even win.

12. Wofford @ Wisconsin – Wisconsin may be the better team than USF, but since Wofford is replacing Romero and Widmeyer(sp?) they will be better three games into the season when they have established a rhythm

11. UT Martin @ Memphis - UTM could be the team to beat in the OVC this year, and I think they have a decent shot at Memphis, considering how they played Auburn last year.

10. Samford @ Central Florida – Pat Sullivan has done some nice recruiting. With many of his young starters from last year returning they will be a force to reckon with in the SoCon and will be fully capable of taking down a lower-tier Conference USA team.

9. North Dakota State @ Iowa State – I am giving the benefit of the doubt to NDSU even though they struggled against Wyoming and didn’t do too well in the MVC.

8. Weber State @ Colorado State – Steve Fairchild definitely has the CSU program on the rise, but this is still a winnable game, seeing how Sacramento State played them this past season.

7. Appalachian State @ East Carolina – Other than GSU’s game with UNC, this if the FCS-FBS game I am looking forward to most. I think ASU will get the win and put some humility in the Conference USA people.

6. Richmond @ Duke – I don’t expect UR to be as good as they were in 2008, but I think they can take Duke down and kind of (I hope so) vindicate JMU and the FCS from the loss JMU took in Durham.

5. Weber State @ Wyoming – Joe Glenn will get the last laugh as WSU comes into Laramie and gets the win. I think they made a mistake in firing Glenn and will wish they had him back about mid-season. Sour grapes? Maybe…

4. Delaware @ Navy – I don’t see any reason to not expect another close game in this series. If Devlin is not any better than his predecessor, then I don’t think UD will get the win. I think Devlin will be good, though.

3. McNeese State @ Tulane – I will take a top-tier FCS program who is not in a (bad) slump over a struggling non-BCS FBS any day.

2. Southern Illinois @ Marshall – See: #3

1. Villanova @ Temple – I think this could be a blowout a la North Dakota State versus Central Michigan 2007.

So Cal Poly who beat San Diego State and should have beat Wisconsin (lost by one in OT after missing three extra points) in 2008 is not in your top 25 for 2009 with them having games against beatable San Jose State and Ohio?????

Redwyn
March 30th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Not sure you can do any more likely than NDSU vs. Iowa St.

Iowa State's not a very strong program, and should be a likely KO for NDSU, who take sports a bit more seriously

CoastalFan2005
March 30th, 2009, 02:43 AM
You forgot:

Coastal Carolina @ Clemson
Oct. 31, 2009

T-Dog
March 30th, 2009, 03:45 AM
So Cal Poly who beat San Diego State and should have beat Wisconsin (lost by one in OT after missing three extra points) in 2008 is not in your top 25 for 2009 with them having games against beatable San Jose State and Ohio?????

You do have a point. xeyebrowx

Cal Poly could win both those game.

I see Richmond over Duke, Villanova over Temple, NDSU over Iowa State for sure. I might take a few others after some research. That Wofford/Wisconsin game could be very interesting.

Hoyadestroya85
March 30th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Cal Poly doesn't have their greatest player ever anymore though.. I don't see how they can keep it up. But i hope to god we lay a beatdown on Temple and prove to borderline recruits which Philly area school to go to.

PaladinFan
March 30th, 2009, 07:58 AM

I agree with most of your SoCon matchups. However, Furman might actually have a better shot at beating Auburn. The Tigers are in a definite identity crisis and durn near lost to UT-Martin last year (a team with arguably less talent on both sides of the ball than Furman). The game is also wedged between Auburn's traditional rivalry games against LSU, Ole Miss, and UGA.

89Hen
March 30th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Best chances IMO based on history of not only the I-AA playing well against I-A's but the history of a couple of these I-A's struggling with I-AA's.

North Dakota State @ Iowa State
New Hampshire @ Ball State
Villanova @ Temple
Appalachian State @ East Carolina
Richmond @ Duke
Southern Illinois @ Marshall
Weber State @ Wyoming
James Madison @ Maryland
Cal Poly @ Ohio
Maine @ Syracuse
McNeese State @ Tulane
Georgia Southern @ North Carolina
Delaware @ Navy

DSUrocks07
March 30th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Del State over Delaware....oh wait xwhistlex

JoshUCA
March 30th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Not on list:

September 19

Central Arkansas @ Western Kentucky

89Hen
March 30th, 2009, 08:24 AM
xnonox

Cal Poly @ Ohio

Furman @ Auburn
Furman @ Missouri

Gardner-Webb @ Buffalo

Weber State @ Wyoming

Wofford @ South Florida
Wofford @ Wisconsin

89Hen
March 30th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Most likely to get ugly IMO...

Idaho State @ Arizona State
Indiana State @ Louisville
Northern Colorado @ Kansas
Grambling State @ Oklahoma State
UC Davis @ Boise State
Eastern Illinois @ Penn State
Florida A&M @ Miami (FL)
Delaware State @ Michigan
Tennessee Tech @ Georgia
Chattanooga @ Alabama

FCS_pwns_FBS
March 30th, 2009, 08:36 AM

You forgot:

Oct. 31, 2009

My bad xoopsx Thanks for pointing it out.

Normally I would, but if you guys are going to be implementing a more conventional offense then you might struggle. It would probably be near the top 25 though.

Not on list:

September 19

Swap this one with UCA versus Hawaii, maybe?

xnonox

Cal Poly @ Ohio

Furman @ Auburn
Furman @ Missouri

Gardner-Webb @ Buffalo

Weber State @ Wyoming

You forgot Coastal and Wofford xcoolx

89Hen
March 30th, 2009, 08:42 AM
You forgot Coastal and Wofford xcoolx
Fixed

TexasTerror
March 30th, 2009, 08:47 AM
xnonox

Cal Poly @ Ohio

Furman @ Auburn
Furman @ Missouri

Gardner-Webb @ Buffalo

Weber State @ Wyoming

Wofford @ South Florida
Wofford @ Wisconsin

What's this list? There's quite a few games on there that seem so far out of the realm of possibility - I'm confused! Houston is no pushover, Chuck South at Florida? I guess I should never discount Nicholls because of the option, but Air Force has gotten experience against it because of their rivals (Navy and Army - when they've run it).

89Hen
March 30th, 2009, 08:53 AM
What's this list?
You don't see a pattern? xeyebrowx

appmaj
March 30th, 2009, 09:04 AM
November 14th (3)
Delaware @ Navy
South Dakota State @ Minnesota
VMI @ Army

Should be a good weekend for FCS!

appmaj
March 30th, 2009, 09:10 AM

I know this is a homer pick for you but, come on. A top 25 team getting beat by a team that was 6-5 last year with a fairly easy schedule (Elon Woff and App @ home). Maybe its me being a homer but I dont agree with that one.

BEAR
March 30th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Not on list:

September 19

UCA is gonna throttle Western and put up a good fight against Hawaii..I think the killer at the islands will be the time zone change. The Bears will feel like it's 11 p.m. and it will only be like 6 p.m. Hawaii time! They might fall asleep halfway through the second half. xlolx

asu3peat
March 30th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I know this is a homer pick for you but, come on. A top 25 team getting beat by a team that was 6-5 last year with a fairly easy schedule (Elon Woff and App @ home). Maybe its me being a homer but I dont agree with that one.

In GSU's defense, they were 4 points from being 9-2 and more than likely hosting a few playoff games. I believe with Henton out, GSU fans will get to see the true Hatch Attack. Not to mention, UNC is losing some talent in Nicks and Tate (and a couple other WR's), three OL, a couple of Safeties and a LB. Good luck GSU...give me something to take home to my dad and brother (both UNC alums)!

appmaj
March 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
In GSU's defense, they were 4 points from being 9-2 and more than likely hosting a few playoff games. I believe with Henton out, GSU fans will get to see the true Hatch Attack. Not to mention, UNC is losing some talent in Nicks and Tate (and a couple other WR's), three OL, a couple of Safeties and a LB. Good luck GSU...give me something to take home to my dad and brother (both UNC alums)!

For selfish reasons (not just being a Carolina fan) I wouldnt want GSU or El Cid to beat Carolina. IF they did it would ruin any chance of UNC scheduling App.

ValleyChamp
March 30th, 2009, 04:28 PM
No UNI over Iowa love?

89Hen
March 30th, 2009, 05:54 PM
No UNI over Iowa love?

A 9-4 Iowa returning 15 starters.... they are a pre-season Top 20 this year. xpeacex

Big Dawg
March 30th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Most likely to get ugly IMO...

Florida A&M @ Miami (FL)

Bring on them 'Canes...

Reign of Terrier
March 30th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I believe we will give Wisconsin all they want.

JackTwice
March 30th, 2009, 06:41 PM
While I think that SDSU won't have some of the problems that they had against Iowa State last year I think beating Minnesota might be a tall task for my Jacks. Minnesota has gotten better each year since losing to NDSU. I do expect the Bison to handle Iowa State.

ValleyChamp
March 30th, 2009, 06:56 PM
A 9-4 Iowa returning 15 starters.... they are a pre-season Top 20 this year. xpeacex

I know, its pretty unlikely.

But it could happen.xcoffeex

MplsBison
March 30th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Wow, I can't believe that people expect us to beat Iowa State early in the year. I guess early in the year could play to our favor as well, but our QB situation better be figured out or I wouldn't expect much better than what SDSU did against the 'clones last season.

igo4uni
March 30th, 2009, 09:26 PM
I do expect the Bison to handle Iowa State.

My 13 year-old daughter and a few of her friends could handle the hapless Iowa State Cyclowns!!xcoolxxcoolx

achrist70
March 30th, 2009, 09:29 PM

Michigan was saw as having a lot more when App St. beat them. And Iowa lost the entire offense. Still very unlikely.

achrist70
March 30th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Wow, I can't believe that people expect us to beat Iowa State early in the year. I guess early in the year could play to our favor as well, but our QB situation better be figured out or I wouldn't expect much better than what SDSU did against the 'clones last season.

Listened to the new Iowa State coach on a call in Talk show last night, it sounds like he might actually teach the team how to tackle, so NDSU won't have that advantage.

McNeese75
March 30th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Not on list:

September 19

Better strap on the headgear good for that one. Hilltoppers will hit ya xnodx

T-Dog
March 30th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Another factors in these games is when the games are. If there is a big game the next week for the FCS school, they could pack it in early to avoid injury. Also, if the game is later in the season and the FBS team isn't that good (ala Cal Poly/Wisconsin and UT Martin/Auburn), the FCS team has a better shot.

That's what makes me nervous about ECU. We have McNeese coming to town the next week and that's 100x more important to the playoffs than the ECU game. I can see Jerry Moore packing it in early if ECU gets a two score lead.

Wildcat80
March 31st, 2009, 04:25 AM

I hope UNH keeps its win streak vs FBS teams alive!

Bulldog87
March 31st, 2009, 11:46 AM
Barring injuries and with a good game plan SC State could give USC a good fight this season.

BEAR
March 31st, 2009, 12:12 PM
Better strap on the headgear good for that one. Hilltoppers will hit ya xnodx

So true..xlolx...but the Bears play with HART...Larry Hart. xthumbsupx xlolx

Scumdog0331
March 31st, 2009, 02:02 PM

ISU has a "whole F'n program" thing to work out, not just a QB situation. NDSU may be favored in this game.

DSUrocks07
March 31st, 2009, 02:07 PM
Barring injuries and with a good game plan SC State could give USC a good fight this season.

Agreed, hopefully SC State has its bye week after so Pough might be willing to go all out in that game. xthumbsupx

McNeese75
March 31st, 2009, 02:42 PM
So true..xlolx...but the Bears play with HART...Larry Hart. xthumbsupx xlolx

:) Been there and tried that. WKU generally is a very physical team (were when we visited them in 2001). When you add the additional scholarships they now have I think you might find them them to be quite a challange even for Mr. Hart.

Grizaholic17
April 1st, 2009, 10:07 PM
Richmond @ Duke
AND
South Dakota State @ Minnesota - upset special

I like the way you think.

Minnesota had trouble with NDSU on multiple accounts, and SDSU is no sloucher.

Richmond will try at Duke, but the blue devils won't want a JMU gone bad.

Look at Weber State over Wyoming, as the cowboys just keep struggling.

apaladin
April 1st, 2009, 10:28 PM
Agreed, hopefully SC State has its bye week after so Pough might be willing to go all out in that game. xthumbsupx

Sorry, but not gonna happen. Last year Clempson 56 SCS 0.

seahawkfan2007
April 2nd, 2009, 08:38 PM
Best Chances: Villanonva over Temple
Richmond over Duke
So. Ill. over Marshall
Cal-Poly over San Jose
Delaware over Navy
Possible: ND State over Iowa St.
App. St. over East Carolina
JMU over Matyland
Cal Poly over Ohio
Samford over Cent Fla
SD State over Minnesota
Ugliest Game: Indiania St. @ Louisville

Thundar
April 2nd, 2009, 09:09 PM
I like the way you think.

Minnesota had trouble with NDSU on multiple accounts, and SDSU is no sloucher.

Richmond will try at Duke, but the blue devils won't want a JMU gone bad.

Look at Weber State over Wyoming, as the cowboys just keep struggling.

Minnesota has greatly improved since, but it will not be a blow out, SDSU seemed to sink last year at Iowa St. so don't think they will win at the new TCF stadium

WMTribe90
April 3rd, 2009, 05:51 AM
As far as some of the CAA games. I think WM has a legit shot at knocking off UVA. JMU could beat MD, but JMU does not show well against IA teams in general. I think Duke is an improving program and UR will be down relative to last year, so I'm not sure the upset potential is as high as most think here. UD versus Navy will be close. Maine and UNH both have winnable games too. Villanova is probably the most likely "upset".

I see lots of close games with the CAA winning one to as many as four games against the big boys. The CAA South is going to be super competitive again this year, so winning a couple IA matchups could go a long way towards the conference getting four or five teams into the playoffs again.

EKU05
April 7th, 2009, 08:46 PM
The list includes EKU's game at Kentucky, but omitted the 9/3 game at Indiana which is actually reasonably winnable, IMO. We should have a good crowd at both of those...one being within a half hour of campus and the other just over 2 hours away I think.

Mountaineer#96
April 8th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Another factors in these games is when the games are. If there is a big game the next week for the FCS school, they could pack it in early to avoid injury. Also, if the game is later in the season and the FBS team isn't that good (ala Cal Poly/Wisconsin and UT Martin/Auburn), the FCS team has a better shot.

That's what makes me nervous about ECU. We have McNeese coming to town the next week and that's 100x more important to the playoffs than the ECU game. I can see Jerry Moore packing it in early if ECU gets a two score lead.

Jerry Moore pack it in? Behind two scores, are you kidding? I hope the purple pirates are ready for a dogfight in thier back yard. Dowdy Ficken stadium is a tough place to play but the amount of App fans in attendance should make the atmosphere less powerful. I shall be in attendance with my brother who is an ECU alum. BTW ECU is a tailgate hotspot. xthumbsupx

skinny_uncle
April 8th, 2009, 04:12 PM
If history helps, SIU is 2-0 against Marshall. It has been a while. The last meeting between the two schools was in 1978.

Lumberjacks76
April 8th, 2009, 07:24 PM
NAU over Arizona.

Paul

Go Lehigh TU owl
April 8th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Temple is no push over. Villanova may be very good this year at the FCS level but i can't see them beating my Owls. We have basically our whole team returning from last year.

Appfan_in_CAAland
April 9th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Appalachian over the once and future conference rivals East Carolina.xhurrayxxhurrayx

Richmond losing to Duke would be an upset.xlolx

jstclmet
April 9th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Temple is no push over. Villanova may be very good this year at the FCS level but i can't see them beating my Owls. We have basically our whole team returning from last year.

How's your QB spot shaping up???
xeyebrowx