PDA

View Full Version : No Montana/GSU game this year either

GSU Eagle
November 26th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I have to admit I generally pull for Montana, but I can't say I was pulling for them today. I did not really want a trip to Missoula in December this year. I have to figure if we can hold our halftime lead Cal Poly will come to Statesboro next Saturday now.

Good season Montana. You are still 1 of the top 3-5 teams in all of 1AA.

putter
November 26th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks GSU. We definitely were not the better team on the field today and I won't go into details. I am watching your game now and it is a heck of a contest. Good luck the rest of the way. I am off to Crapsville now!!! :beerchug:

blukeys
November 26th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks GSU. We definitely were not the better team on the field today and I won't go into details. I am watching your game now and it is a heck of a contest. Good luck the rest of the way. I am off to Crapsville now!!! :beerchug:

Just got in our supply of Moose Drool for the UM guys. I didn't thinke we would need it this soon but I know business will pick up in a big way now. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bronco
November 26th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I have to admit I generally pull for Montana, but I can't say I was pulling for them today. I did not really want a trip to Missoula in December this year. I have to figure if we can hold our halftime lead Cal Poly will come to Statesboro next Saturday now.

Good season Montana. You are still 1 of the top 3-5 teams in all of 1AA.

I don't think we are one of the top 5...played like #16 today.

Good luck to all still in it.

DaGriz
November 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM

Watching you guys play today on ESPN, you would have crushed us this year. Texas St/GSU both look like dangerous threats to go all the way.

GSU Eagle
November 26th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Well all the GSU fans are flocking to the Crappsville Bar. I still can't believe we blew a 19 point lead in the 3rd quarter.

I know exacly how the Montana fans feel now-- except this one was not at home.

DaGriz
November 26th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I know exacly how the Montana fans feel now-- except this one was not at home.

This loss wasn't as hard to swallow for me because I thought we were struggling going into the playoffs. I think it was '97 or '98 when we lost on a last second missed kick in Missoula against Youngstown, that game was a killer. Right there to the end.