PDA

View Full Version : Congrats SIU!!!

Chi Panther
November 26th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Kill and the Team deserved this win!!!

All the articles I had read on Kill and the Team after his seizure, I'm very happy for the team.

GASIUalum
November 26th, 2005, 03:52 PM
woo hoo, it's time to get pissed :)

JMU Duke Dog
November 26th, 2005, 04:15 PM
It looks like Southern Illinois will be playing Appalachian State in Boone next Saturday. Good luck to both teams!

PantherMan
November 26th, 2005, 04:56 PM
It looks like Southern Illinois will be playing Appalachian State in Boone next Saturday. Good luck to both teams!

If the real SIU shows up, this has the makings of a very good ball game!! :hurray:

Mountain Panther
November 26th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Yes, SIU got it done. Now it's our turn to take care of biz-nuss. Gotta make the Gateway 2-0 in the playoffs.

2 hours till kickoff........

skinny_uncle
November 26th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Kill and the Team deserved this win!!!

All the articles I had read on Kill and the Team after his seizure, I'm very happy for the team.
Thanks for your kind words.
I would love to meet the Panthers again in Chattanooga. I think we would have a shot if we play anywhere but that Dome.
:beerchug:

FlyYtown
November 26th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Kick Appy's Ass and let Roachel feel it!

Get the Gateway a win and show Roachel his decision not to put in a GFC Team vs. Appy was as stupid as; well anything stupid you can think of ..

Appstate03
November 26th, 2005, 09:03 PM

Get the Gateway a win and show Roachel his decision not to put in a GFC Team vs. Appy was as stupid as; well anything stupid you can think of ..

Someone is a little bitter.

GASIUalum
November 26th, 2005, 09:17 PM
even if SIU wins next win, YSU still wont be invited to the playoffs.
this win would be SIU's and SIU's only. it would have very little to do with YSU's not beating a playoff team or not beating SIU/UNI(GFC's 2 actual playoff teams).
start talking up your d-1 transfers that will lead you to NEXT year's GFC title b/c this crybaby crap is getting old. actually scratch that, it's not getting old it got there about 20 minutes after it started.

YSU wouldnt be able to beat App State anyways :) App State actually made the playoffs and arent the calibre of Slippery Rock

AppGuy04
November 26th, 2005, 09:26 PM

waa waa still whining are we?

ChickenMan
November 26th, 2005, 09:32 PM
waa waa still whining are we?

if you're real quiet... I think you can actually hear all the whining still coming from Ohio... :bawling:

FlyYtown
November 26th, 2005, 09:44 PM
When SIU Beats you next week you will see how strong the GFC is.. And judging by the way you played today you'd be having major troubles with any team in the gfc!

AppGuy04
November 26th, 2005, 09:47 PM
When SIU Beats you next week you will see how strong the GFC is.. And judging by the way you played today you'd be having major troubles with any team in the gfc!

hey, Tressel's gone, no more banners for you waa waa