PDA

View Full Version : UNH OC Tim Cramsey

Wildcat80
March 10th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Football scoop reports current QB coach & former Wildcat QB Tim Cramsey was promoted to Offensive Coordinator. He has coached most positions at UNH too. I think this is a very good decision. Now we need a good O-line coach named.

smcwildcat
March 10th, 2009, 12:08 PM
nice move coach mac

yorkcountyUNHfan
March 10th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Football scoop reports current QB coach & former Wildcat QB Tim Cramsey was promoted to Offensive Coordinator. He has coached most positions at UNH too. I think this is a very good decision. Now we need a good O-line coach named.

Coach Conlin has been moved over to o-line coach

Another good move

Wildcat80
March 11th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Coach Conlin has been moved over to o-line coach

Another good move

Why do you think this is a good move? I do not have an opinion--just curious. Also why no announcement of all the coaching changes by UNH?

ValleyChamp
March 11th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Hey Wildcat fans, I thought I should let you know that Montari Leonard is now back on the football team here at UNI. I suppose we will see you guys again in November.
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/niwa/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/1612980.jpeg

Old Cat Fan
March 11th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Why do you think this is a good move? I do not have an opinion--just curious. Also why no announcement of all the coaching changes by UNH?

article on the Cramsey move

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20090309-SPORTS-90309035

Wildcat80
March 12th, 2009, 04:25 AM
article on the Cramsey move

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20090309-SPORTS-90309035

surprised there is no mention of other coaching changes. i guess by spring practice the SID will release some info??

Tribe4SF
March 12th, 2009, 05:37 AM
The OL coach will have a tough first year with four starters gone. How do you Wildcat fans see the candidates for those jobs?

WrenFGun
March 12th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Tom Neill and Dan Larkin seems like near sure-bets to fill the spots, and I've heard Seth Price is likely to start as well (convered PF and TE). You're probably looking at FR or R-FR at the other two spots, though, and you probably have just as good a chance of throwing darts at the OL as I do of telling you who will start. I'd guess Josh Lane would be a pretty strong bet for one of the two spots, but there are a lot of bodies there right now.

To the UNI fan, I don't like you very much (though I like you much more than Montari Leonard).

UNHFootballAlum
March 12th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I think Zarkowski has to be in the running to start and also as the backup center

smcwildcat
March 12th, 2009, 12:06 PM
cool uni.... u always find a way to get in our topics.....if he quit once he most likely will mess up again

yorkcountyUNHfan
March 12th, 2009, 01:17 PM

UNH has always been slow getting these types of announcement out.
UNH has aleays done promoting from within. I've heard nothing but good things about the coach.

UNH Fanboi
March 12th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Unfortunately the Sean triumvirate has now been broken