PDA

View Full Version : West Bracket

ChiefGSU275
November 25th, 2005, 03:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/chief275/RoadToChattanooga.jpg

Just my opinion. Go Eagles.

txstatebobcat
November 25th, 2005, 03:55 PM
want to make it look worse? Stick Cal Poly in there.

eaglesrthe1
November 25th, 2005, 03:56 PM
That would look better. Should GSU and Cal Poly both win, I would think that the game would be played at GSU.

putter
November 25th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Looks like this regionalization is really working!! :rolleyes:

blackfordpu
November 25th, 2005, 06:33 PM
That is a tough schedule you are predicting. Good luck.

Poly Pigskin
November 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
That would look better. Should GSU and Cal Poly both win, I would think that the game would be played at GSU.

It most definitely would. Our stadium is under construction so capacity is down to 7500, and many of our fans are apathetic so we might not even fill it. Oh, and there is no way our athletic department would pony up the cash for a home game. But if we manage to beat Montana in the cold, I would be more than happy to see our team go on the road and try to beat two of the premier I-AA teams in back to back weeks.

TxSt02
November 25th, 2005, 08:05 PM
It most definitely would. Our stadium is under construction so capacity is down to 7500, and many of our fans are apathetic so we might not even fill it. Oh, and there is no way our athletic department would pony up the cash for a home game. But if we manage to beat Montana in the cold, I would be more than happy to see our team go on the road and try to beat two of the premier I-AA teams in back to back weeks.

talking about Montana and Texas State?

MR. CHICKEN
November 25th, 2005, 08:10 PM
AWK!

TexasTerror
November 25th, 2005, 08:59 PM
There's hardly any "west" I-AA schools...

GWFC, Big Sky and SLC. And they try to avoid early matchups bt conferences...

TxState_GO_CATS!
November 25th, 2005, 09:45 PM
There's hardly any "west" I-AA schools...

GWFC, Big Sky and SLC. And they try to avoid early matchups bt conferences...

yeah...i was just thinking the same thing. most of i-aa is in the midwest and eastern US. regionalization is pointless, imo. just seed the teams 1-16.