PDA

View Full Version : Southeastern Louisiana Releases 2009 Schedule

GeauxLions94
February 27th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Don't know if anyone posted this (I was out of town last week), but here is the SLU schedule for 2009 (Travis, you probably need to change it on your blog).

Two Thursday night games, a game with Ole Miss and a replacement for Alcorn (who dropped xeekxxeekxxeekx for shocked, stunned and amazed) highlight the schedule.

HAMMOND – Six home games, including a pair of Thursday night contests, a game at defending Cotton Bowl champion Ole Miss and a rugged seven-game Southland Conference slate highlight the 2009 Southeastern Louisiana University football schedule announced Director of Athletics Dr. Joel Erdmann.

Southeastern Louisiana Schedule (http://www.lionsports.net/news/2009/2/21/FB_0221094127.aspx)

Hood
February 27th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Looks like you guys have a dandy of a schedule and a chance to enter conference 3-1. Good luck.

UNHWildCats
February 27th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Don't know if anyone posted this (I was out of town last week), but here is the SLU schedule for 2009 (Travis, you probably need to change it on your blog).

Two Thursday night games, a game with Ole Miss and a replacement for Alcorn (who dropped xeekxxeekxxeekx for shocked, stunned and amazed) highlight the schedule.

HAMMOND – Six home games, including a pair of Thursday night contests, a game at defending Cotton Bowl champion Ole Miss and a rugged seven-game Southland Conference slate highlight the 2009 Southeastern Louisiana University football schedule announced Director of Athletics Dr. Joel Erdmann.

Southeastern Louisiana Schedule (http://www.lionsports.net/news/2009/2/21/FB_0221094127.aspx)
nah I updated it a few days ago when i checked the website :p

TexasTerror
February 28th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Did Alcorn pay SLU a buyout?

Or is Alcorn still going to owe the Lions a game?

Lionsrking
February 28th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Did Alcorn pay SLU a buyout?

Or is Alcorn still going to owe the Lions a game?

Not sure if they paid up yet or not, but they owe us a buyout...I seriously doubt we'll see them on our schedule anytime in the foreseeable future.