PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving from a I-AA Convert

LBPop
November 24th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Two years ago I was looking forward to a big meal and lots of NFL football. I couldn't even spell I-AA (that's really true...I would have spelled it 1AA). Today I'll be watching the tube but really thinking about this weekend's playoffs. Like the flu, I guess there are a lot of different strains of this football disease. I'm glad I caught the I-AA variety. And some of the "blame" has to be shared by the AGS crew. Thanks and have a terrific Thanksgiving.

Hamptongal
November 24th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Two years ago I was looking forward to a big meal and lots of NFL football. I couldn't even spell I-AA (that's really true...I would have spelled it 1AA). Today I'll be watching the tube but really thinking about this weekend's playoffs. Like the flu, I guess there are a lot of different strains of this football disease. I'm glad I caught the I-AA variety. And some of the "blame" has to be shared by the AGS crew. Thanks and have a terrific Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too...

slostang
November 24th, 2005, 11:56 AM

I have the I-AA strain too and my doctor told me that there is no cure. This Thanksgiving I am happy to be traveling to Missoula to take on the Mighty Griz. Happy Turkey Day to you and to all of the posters on AGS. :hurray:

windwalker
November 24th, 2005, 12:02 PM

Are there games on today??? I thought the playoffs started Saturday!!!! :) :)

November 24th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Today: Tuskegee at Alabama State - Turkey Day Classic

Happy Thanksgiving!

CoastalFan2005
November 24th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else! Tryptophan is great!

GAD
November 24th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Grizo406
November 24th, 2005, 02:36 PM
This Thanksgiving I am happy to be traveling to Missoula to take on the Mighty Griz. Happy Turkey Day to you and to all of the posters on AGS. :hurray:

Make sure you bring some warm clothes, including gloves, slostang...I can't stress that enough.

Also make sure you stop by Parking Lot "P", right across from the Adams Center. Look for a blue tarp covered shelter, and introduce yourself. Tons of eGrizzers will be there.

I understand some Cal Poly people will be at the Mo Club Friday night, and I'm gonna' try and make it there to meet some of your great fans.

Don't beat us too bad, OK? :smiley_wi

slostang
November 24th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Make sure you bring some warm clothes, including gloves, slostang...I can't stress that enough.

Also make sure you stop by Parking Lot "P", right across from the Adams Center. Look for a blue tarp covered shelter, and introduce yourself. Tons of eGrizzers will be there.

I understand some Cal Poly people will be at the Mo Club Friday night, and I'm gonna' try and make it there to meet some of your great fans.

Don't beat us too bad, OK? :smiley_wi

Thanks for the heads up. I just applied waterproofing to my jacket and snow pants. I'll see you at both the Mo Club and the tailgating.

Grizo, could you please tell the people sitting next to you to keep it down when we have the ball, it was really hard for our players to communicate the last time we were there. :smiley_wi

See you Friday.

Grizo406
November 24th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Grizo, could you please tell the people sitting next to you to keep it down when we have the ball, it was really hard for our players to communicate the last time we were there. :smiley_wi

See you Friday.

I'll keep quite, but I won't be able to control my 16,000 or so other best friends that will be there.

Good luck, and have a safe trip up, my friend...see ya' there.

grizband
November 24th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A special wish goes out to all of the Mustang and Griz fans making the trek to Missoula this weekend. I hope everyone has a safe trip up here, and an great weekend in the best atmosphere possible.

I love playoff football!

November 24th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Time for me to cook up a turkey fajita... aw, I'll just order a steak burrito delivered.

elkmcc
November 24th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I just applied waterproofing to my jacket and snow pants.

Don't mean to question your thinking there but let me tell ya a thing or two about water in Montana in late November. We don't worry about to many things leaking this time of year. That's why they call it ice fishing son.

89Hen
November 24th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Like the flu, I guess there are a lot of different strains of this football disease. I'm glad I caught the I-AA variety. And some of the "blame" has to be shared by the AGS crew. Thanks and have a terrific Thanksgiving.
Glad to have you on board this year Pop. Sorry I didn't make it to any games. Next year in the new stands is a definite. :nod: :beerchug:

colgate13
November 24th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Pop - any way you can isolate the strain, bottle it and we can infect the nation with this love for the best brand of playoff football on the planet? :)