PDA

View Full Version : Which Seed is Most Likely to Lose on Saturday?

TexasTerror
November 23rd, 2005, 09:52 AM
Which of the top four seeds do you see falling this coming Saturday? Or, atleast have the best chance at tripping at home? Seems we always get some first-round upsets of a seed or two...

Colgate rolling New Hampshire?
Georgia Southern topping the 'Cats in San Marcos?
Hampton tripping against Richmond?
Lafayette walking out of Boone with a win over Appalachian?

Hamptongal
November 23rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
Which of the top four seeds do you see falling this coming Saturday? Or, atleast have the best chance at tripping at home? Seems we always get some first-round upsets of a seed or two...

Colgate rolling New Hampshire?
Georgia Southern topping the 'Cats in San Marcos?
Hampton tripping against Richmond?
Lafayette walking out of Boone with a win over Appalachian?
By the end of this my guess is:
Hampton will be first in the polls
Texas State second
UNH third and...
I don't think many people believe APP ST will lose to Laf.

TypicalTribe
November 23rd, 2005, 09:58 AM
By the end of this my guess is:
Hampton will be first in the polls
Texas State second
UNH third and...
I don't think many people believe APP ST will lose to Laf.

Dead on. I think that's pretty much the consensus.

putter
November 23rd, 2005, 10:37 AM
I agree with that, although it may be close between Hampton and Tx St.

89Hen
November 23rd, 2005, 10:59 AM
Hampton and Texas State have much tougher opponents IMO. No offense to CU and LC, I'm not saying that just because they're PL teams, but I don't think this Colgate team is anywhere near as good as the 2003 team and I don't think LC is as good as last year's team. Conversely, I think UNH and AppSt are by far and away the better teams of the seeds. It would be interesting if you flipped the opponents and see how this poll would turn out...

GSU at UNH
Richmond at AppSt
Lafayette at Hampton
Colgate at Texas State

AppGuy04
November 23rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
Hampton and Texas State have much tougher opponents IMO. No offense to CU and LC, I'm not saying that just because they're PL teams, but I don't think this Colgate team is anywhere near as good as the 2003 team and I don't think LC is as good as last year's team. Conversely, I think UNH and AppSt are by far and away the better teams of the seeds. It would be interesting if you flipped the opponents and see how this poll would turn out...

GSU at UNH
Richmond at AppSt
Lafayette at Hampton
Colgate at Texas State

Then u'd get Hampton least likely and UNH most likely

txstatebobcat
November 23rd, 2005, 11:03 AM
I voted for hampton, but now I take it back.

I don't know which one, but I have a strong feeling either Colgate or Lafayette will upset UNH or ASU. If you look at the records in the past several years, thats the one thing that really stands out about PL teams. People laugh at them at first, then they eat crow.

Black and Gold Express
November 23rd, 2005, 11:45 AM

I don't know which one, but I have a strong feeling either Colgate or Lafayette will upset UNH or ASU. If you look at the records in the past several years, thats the one thing that really stands out about PL teams. People laugh at them at first, then they eat crow.

The only reason I would disagree with is that if you look closer at the history, the PL teams that have won played good, not great, teams. When they faced a great team, they lost, and sometimes big.

Look at Colgate 2003 as an example. They beat good teams to get to the finals. Then they played a great UD team. End result, 40-0.

I think these UNH and ASU teams have the potential to be as dominating as the 2003 UD team was. And if they play up to that, the best PL team won't beat either of them, even if they play their best.

Just my opinion on the matter.

GaSouthern
November 23rd, 2005, 11:50 AM
Hampton and Texsux State will go down

OL FU
November 23rd, 2005, 11:55 AM
The only reason I would disagree with is that if you look closer at the history, the PL teams that have won played good, not great, teams. When they faced a great team, they lost, and sometimes big.

Look at Colgate 2003 as an example. They beat good teams to get to the finals. Then they played a great UD team. End result, 40-0.

I think these UNH and ASU teams have the potential to be as dominating as the 2003 UD team was. And if they play up to that, the best PL team won't beat either of them, even if they play their best.

Just my opinion on the matter.

You will have to forgive me on this one. I have seen only three of ASU's games in 2005. One in person and two on TV. ASU is a strong team no doubt. But from the three games I saw I would not put ASU in that category. ASU looked very very good against GSU. They also looked good against Furman and Chattanooga, but in neither case did they leave me with the impression that they were going to be a dominant team during the playoffs. (And you don't have to say it, cuz I don't think Furman is either).But I think in this case you are letting your optimism cloud reality. This does not mean that ASU doesn't have a chance or won't win the NC but I don't think ASU is going to dominate in the same fashion UD did in 2003.

ButlerGSU
November 23rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
I would call ASU the favorite to win it all right now. Their side of the bracket isn't full of landmines like the top half is. With that being said there are good and bad points. The good is there team won't be as banged up if the make it to Nooga, the bad is that won't have been as tested either. Great teams have a way of losing fluke games between now and the 16th but I just don't see ASU losing to anyone in the lower bracket. Even if they meet Furman, it's just so hard to beat a team for the second time in a season.

Good luck to all the SoCon teams, with 3 one of us should have a great shot at bringing the title back to the SoCon in '05.

SuperEagle
November 23rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
You will have to forgive me on this one. I have seen only three of ASU's games in 2005. One in person and two on TV. ASU is a strong team no doubt. But from the three games I saw I would not put ASU in that category. ASU looked very very good against GSU. They also looked good against Furman and Chattanooga, but in neither case did they leave me with the impression that they were going to be a dominant team during the playoffs. (And you don't have to say it, cuz I don't think Furman is either).But I think in this case you are letting your optimism cloud reality. This does not mean that ASU doesn't have a chance or won't win the NC but I don't think ASU is going to dominate in the same fashion UD did in 2003.
agreed!!!! What was ASU's record against 1AA ranked teams, 2-1? They whipped GSU and Coastal, lost to Furman. Now they are as dominating as Deleware was in 03? So will App win the National Title by 40 too?
Wow. I'm still amazed that one good year makes a fan base so cocky.
Some of you App guys are very realistic and humble. Thanks to the very few of you that are like that. But several on here give you a bad name. By listening to them you would think App could beat Southern Cal. :confused:

OL FU
November 23rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
agreed!!!! What was ASU's record against 1AA ranked teams, 2-1? They whipped GSU and Coastal, lost to Furman. Now they are as dominating as Deleware was in 03? So will App win the National Title by 40 too?
Wow. I'm still amazed that one good year makes a fan base so cocky.
Some of you App guys are very realistic and humble. Thanks to the very few of you that are like that. But several on here give you a bad name. By listening to them you would think App could beat Southern Cal. :confused:

Super Eagle,

Let me explain. B&G is one of the more informed posters anywhere. So I would not put him in that category normally. But I do think even he may be getting a little carried away.

Black and Gold Express
November 23rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
Super Eagle,

Let me explain. B&G is one of the more informed posters anywhere. So I would not put him in that category normally. But I do think even he may be getting a little carried away.

Note that I said have the potential to be as dominant.

Note that I also put UNH in that category.

In 2003, Delaware did not go undefeated, yet they were a buzzsaw in the playoffs. And I do think that both ASU and UNH have the makeup to duplicate that.

In ASU's case, we have gotten better every week, even in the I-A games, from the week before. This team has not peaked and fallen. And we get the advantage of playing at home all the way.

As for not being tested, that's simply a ridiculous statement. We've been tested easily as much or more than any other team in I-AA.

It won't be easy, but we definitely have a chance toa make this a real special season. Better than any year I can remember.

Hansel
November 23rd, 2005, 01:22 PM
Hampton

colgate13
November 23rd, 2005, 01:27 PM
These UNH and ASU teams have the potential to be as dominating as the 2003 UD team was. And if they play up to that, the best PL team won't beat either of them, even if they play their best.

If either team (or both!) are as good as 2003 UD, then it won't matter if it's a PL team, a SoCon team, a Gateway team, Cal Poly, etc. that faces off against them.

If both are as good, that will be one hell of a final game.

OL FU
November 23rd, 2005, 01:30 PM

In 2003, Delaware did not go undefeated, yet they were a buzzsaw in the playoffs. And I do think that both ASU and UNH have the makeup to duplicate that.

In ASU's case, we have gotten better every week, even in the I-A games, from the week before. This team has not peaked and fallen. And we get the advantage of playing at home all the way.

As for not being tested, that's simply a ridiculous statement. We've been tested easily as much or more than any other team in I-AA.

It won't be easy, but we definitely have a chance toa make this a real special season. Better than any year I can remember.

Note that I did not disagree with your UNH statement :D

OL FU
November 23rd, 2005, 01:33 PM

I did not say that you had not been tested.

And as I said and now will say differently, ASU is more than likely the favorite. But saying you have the potential to be that dominant would lead most readers to believe that ASU should be that dominant. All I am pointing out is that I have not seen that type of dominance against good teams.

89Hen
November 23rd, 2005, 01:34 PM

2000: Lehigh 37 - Western Illinois 7 The game was at 9-2 WIU who had one loss in the Gateway (the other was to Missouri) and was the Gateway autobid.

Comparing how Colgate did against UD in 2003 is silly, neither SIU, UNI or Wofford did any better (don't let the WC score fool you, it wasn't that close). As for UNH or ASU having the potential, of course they do. In 2003 the Hens really came out of nowhere in the playoffs (as much as a 10-1 team can). The Hens weren't dominant at all in the second half of the season. They should have really lost to UNH (missed chip shot FG) and to Maine (down 21-0 at half), went triple OT with UMass, beat Villanova by 3 in the closing minutes, lost to Northeastern... there were some injured players that were able to return for the playoffs, but the team just gelled at the right time of year. An amazing first quarter against SIU and they were on cruise control for the next 15 quarters.

blackfordpu
November 23rd, 2005, 01:42 PM
Tx State falls and Hampton wins a close one.

bandl
November 23rd, 2005, 01:45 PM
2000: Lehigh 37 - Western Illinois 7 The game was at 9-2 WIU who had one loss in the Gateway (the other was to Missouri) and was the Gateway autobid.

Comparing how Colgate did against UD in 2003 is silly, neither SIU, UNI or Wofford did any better (don't let the WC score fool you, it wasn't that close). As for UNH or ASU having the potential, of course they do. In 2003 the Hens really came out of nowhere in the playoffs (as much as a 10-1 team can). The Hens weren't dominant at all in the second half of the season. They should have really lost to UNH (missed chip shot FG) and to Maine (down 21-0 at half), went triple OT with UMass, beat Villanova by 3 in the closing minutes, lost to Northeastern... there were some injured players that were able to return for the playoffs, but the team just gelled at the right time of year. An amazing first quarter against SIU and they were on cruise control for the next 15 quarters.

JMU and UD were similiar during their regular season runs before their NC playoffs....both were a few games away from not even making it into the playoffs!! Then look what happened. JMU didn't fair as easily as UD did in the playoffs, but to each his own!!!

GO UR or UNH!!! Do the A-10 proud 3 years in a row!! :) :D :p

EagleCrusade
November 23rd, 2005, 01:46 PM
There should be another choice....

Both Hampton and TSU-SM

Black and Gold Express
November 23rd, 2005, 01:56 PM
I did not say that you had not been tested.

And as I said and now will say differently, ASU is more than likely the favorite. But saying you have the potential to be that dominant would lead most readers to believe that ASU should be that dominant. All I am pointing out is that I have not seen that type of dominance against good teams.

You did not say that we had not been tested, someone else did. Sorry.

But, a few (serious) questions for you. I'm honestly curious how we are viewed by other teams' fans. I'm honestly curious how many other teams have a resume this strong? Very few, I think.

Our resume is this:

1. We pounded all the average to bad teams we faced, at home and on the road.
2. We beat a pretty good team (Chattanooga) when they played maybe their best game of the season.
3. We dominated (yes, dominated) one playoff team at home in GSU.
4. We dominated a team that was in the mix for a playoff bid until the final week (Coastal).
5. We went on the road and defeated one of the OVC's two second-place teams (EKU).
6. We lost to a playoff team on the road, our only I-AA loss, on a last second blocked field goal.
7. We hung with the #3 team in I-A late in the season, down 14-0 after 3 quarters, having left 10 points on the field prior to that point.

All I can say is that we're playing as good or better now than at any other point this season. Is that good enough to go deep, or all the way? Thats left to be determined. But when I say we have the potential to dominate ala UD in 2003, that's what I am using to back that up. I do not think that is totally out of line.

GaSouthern
November 23rd, 2005, 01:58 PM
The lower bracket is going to get dominated by the SoCon pair... I dont know how far past the first round GSU can go though, but I do expect to meet in mizzoula at least.

89Hen
November 23rd, 2005, 01:59 PM
JMU and UD were similiar during their regular season runs before their NC playoffs....both were a few games away from not even making it into the playoffs!!
:nod: :beerchug:

You can go back to UMass in 1998 or WKU in 2002 too who were both 8-3 teams.

1998 UMass lost THREE times to Yankee teams and was really the third best team coming out of the conference that year (Richmond was the auto and UConn had beaten UMass twice already).

2002 WKU started the season 2-3 and beat YSU by 6 and Illinois State 9-0.

I guess that's why the call playoffs the second season. Just get in!

OL FU
November 23rd, 2005, 02:08 PM

But, a few (serious) questions for you. I'm honestly curious how we are viewed by other teams' fans. I'm honestly curious how many other teams have a resume this strong? Very few, I think.

Our resume is this:

2. We beat a pretty good team (Chattanooga) when they played maybe their best game of the season.
4. We dominated a team that was in the mix for a playoff bid until the final week (Coastal).
5. We went on the road and defeated one of the OVC's two second-place teams (EKU).
6. We lost to a playoff team on the road, our only I-AA loss, on a last second blocked field goal.
7. We hung with the #3 team in I-A late in the season, down 14-0 after 3 quarters, having left 10 points on the field prior to that point.

All I can say is that we're playing as good or better now than at any other point this season. Is that good enough to go deep, or all the way? Thats left to be determined. But when I say we have the potential to dominate ala UD in 2003, that's what I am using to back that up. I do not think that is totally out of line.

I think the resume is very good. I admit I am biased by one game in particular. Can you guess which one? I think the seeding gives you a big advantage. Playing all the games at home until the NC (assuming you get there) and with possible weaker teams in the first two games. If someone twisted my arm and said who is favorite I would say ASU (might say UNH but for this conversation I would say ASU). But as I said, my view is skewed by the Furman game. We all like to hear how Furman made a last minute drive to take the lead and then won by blocking a field goal. But I prefer to remember a Furman team that had been playing less than stellar in previous games having a two score lead which they blew in the fourth qtr. (Ok blew maybe a little strong, was it Furman playing like they had a two score lead or ASU stepping it up, probably a combination). Don't get me wrong. I believe the Mountaineers have to be at least a top pick to win this thing. But I don't see domination unless the teams you play are inferior. That may be the case in the first two games ( I really don't know). But it will not be the case in the last two (once again assuming you get there)

Now to the important stuff. Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all the AGS posters. Not sure how much longer I will be on line today.

Hansel
November 23rd, 2005, 02:12 PM
Am I the only one who thinks GSU is overrated?

They had a nice win over Furman at home, but other than that they haven't done anything.

OL FU
November 23rd, 2005, 02:22 PM

They had a nice win over Furman at home, but other than that they haven't done anything.

Well, I might would have agreed with you if you had not used that example. :)

Bronco
November 23rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
Montana coach wishes that GSU wins on Saturday and then said... careful what you wish for as GSU is playing well.

I just hope we get by a tough Cal Poly team that has revenge in mind.

Black and Gold Express
November 23rd, 2005, 02:27 PM

GSU will play very well unless their defense gets them in a hole. If GSU gets down by more than one score late, they'll have to go to the air. And unlike other years, GSU has very little to threaten you with in the air. Also I've noticed when they are behind, you can practically forget the slotbacks as Foster tends to keep it himself a whole lot more if the dive to Austin is not there. Might be a tendency to look at.

I was pulling for them to beat Furman, but they needed two 3rd and long passes late to win it. One of them was pretty much a prayer answered too. Proved they could do it, but they won't want to be counting on that too often.

Saint3333
November 23rd, 2005, 04:25 PM
Furman fans do you think you have another mistake free game in you?

That's what it took to beat the Apps by 3.

It's the playoffs and I'm not predicting anything due to our history. ASU had the #2 seed in 1995, I hope this story ends a little better. Good luck your first two games and I hope to see you in Boone, have you played in front of 25K yet this year?

OL FU
November 23rd, 2005, 07:05 PM

It's the playoffs and I'm not predicting anything due to our history. ASU had the #2 seed in 1995, I hope this story ends a little better. Good luck your first two games and I hope to see you in Boone, have you played in front of 25K yet this year?

UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH, let's see. How should I answer that question.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH

Yes :cool:

Damn, that was easy. Gimme another. :D

And with respect to the crowds not this year but plenty of other years, including last year, yes again :cool:

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 23rd, 2005, 07:10 PM

You bobcats must not have paid close attention to IAA football outside of the southland before this year...the level of competition in '03 (the year that Colgate made it to the semis) was freakishly low. Wofford was the sole representative of the Socon in the playoffs and made it to the semis. Also, I believe Delaware's 40-0 beating was the largest marigin of defeat in the history of the IAA playoff championship (if it isn't the highest, it's the second highest at least). Other than that year, the PL auto-bid has pretty much been first-round shark meat.

There is no way that Laffayate or Colgate will win Saturday. They are up against two of the best teams in IAA. I don't mean this to knock Laffayate or Colgate, it'st just that there is no way they can win. Period.

As for my vote, I'd go with Texas State. Like I said, I like our chances in this game.

November 23rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
I think maybe two seeds will fall this weekend.

TexasTerror
November 23rd, 2005, 07:55 PM

Ralph being the closest SHSU fan that he is thinks our archrivals, the Bobcats are going down... :hurray:

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2005, 08:04 PM

HAMPTON & ??........TEXAS STATE?........:bawling:.....AFLAC!

skinny_uncle
November 23rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
Care to name names, Ralphie?????????
:smiley_wi

MR. CHICKEN
November 23rd, 2005, 08:27 PM
COGATE.....UPENDS.....NEW HAMPSHIRE??...OR...IS IT.......SPOTS...END...MOUSEKETEERS.....MISERY??.. ......waa waa.......BRAWK!

Pard4Life
November 23rd, 2005, 08:33 PM

Wow, I am surprised to see somebody outside of the Northeast support the Patriot League. True, our stats don't lie.. three of the seven league teams have won playoff games in the past four seasons. Northeastern, Hofstra, W. Illinois (twice), UMass, Richmond, Florida International have fallen to our teams. However reality dictates the PL has a small chance this year, so I'll say

1) Richmond
2) Georgia So.
3) Lafayette
4) Colgate

Saint3333
November 23rd, 2005, 08:46 PM
If ASU played Furman again it would be highly unlikely for Furman to have zero turnovers again. Furman has had 19 turnovers in 11 games and ASU has caused 19 turnovers in 11 games.

That's a couple of games away though, I'll just worry about the pards for now.

Mr. C
November 23rd, 2005, 09:48 PM

The difference between 1995 and 2005 is that the 1995 team had some major injuries on defense. Matt Stevens, a projected middle-of-the-first-round NFL draft choice at cornerback, had suffered a season-ending knee injury and middle linebacker Joe DiBernardo, who went to camp with the San Diego Chargers the next summer, sprained his big toe against The Citadel in the final regular season game and had no mobility. DiBernardo missed the first-round game with James Madison, but his backup Adam Neuheisal sprained his ankle badly against JMU (after leading the game in tackles) and Joe D. had to play, injury and all against Stephen F. Austin.

The only significant injury for ASU right now is WR Jermane Little's broken leg (the Mountaineers have been relatively injury free this season) and Appalachian has more depth there than almost anywhere else on the team. Little would be back, by the way, for the semifinals.

Eagle22
November 24th, 2005, 04:58 AM

Our resume is this:

Regarding #4 ... :D

Furman dominated GSU in the 2000 regular season by the tune of 45-10. Of course that is the same season GSU won #6.

Then Furman whiffed in the first round against Hofstra. I can safely say I was quite surprised and figured there was no way Hofstra would win that game. Stranger things have happened, but I wouldn't COMPLETELY discount Lafayette's chances.

ASU has the advantage of home field all the way to Chattanooga. To me, THAT in and of itself is big, and IMO should be #1 on your list. It's a tough environment to win in, if you're the opponent.

Beating GSU in the playoffs (attention TXST fans) is a better route to go when using us as a yardstick for national title implications ....

In the last twenty years, Georgia Southern has won six titles, missed the playoffs three years, and been knocked out in the playoffs nine times.

Of those nine times, we lost twice in the title game (Furman, UMass). Of the remaining seven times, we were knocked out prior to the title game by the eventual champion three times (YSU, Montana, WKU)..... the other four losses came to teams who did not win the title (ASU in '87, Furman in '01, UD in '97 and UNH last year).

That leaves just seven years the eventual National Champion missed out on playing GSU.

There is a reason folks say you have to go through Georgia Southern to get to the title. It's not bragging, it's not arrogance ... it's just accurate.

BTW, I like ASU's chances this year.

TheValleyRaider
November 24th, 2005, 10:11 AM
You bobcats must not have paid close attention to IAA football outside of the southland before this year...the level of competition in '03 (the year that Colgate made it to the semis) was freakishly low. Wofford was the sole representative of the Socon in the playoffs and made it to the semis. Also, I believe Delaware's 40-0 beating was the largest marigin of defeat in the history of the IAA playoff championship (if it isn't the highest, it's the second highest at least). Other than that year, the PL auto-bid has pretty much been first-round shark meat.

It appears you haven't paid much attention in the last few years:
2000-Lehigh* 37 - Western Illinois* 7
2001-Lehigh* 27 - Hofstra* 24
2002-Fordham* 29 - Northeastern* 24
2003-Colgate* 19 - UMass* 7
2004-JMU** 14 - Lehigh* 13
Delaware 28 - Lafayette 14
(*=Conference Champ or Co-Champ, **=Eventual National Champion)

I know it's been stated over and over again these last few days, but the PL owns a 4-2 record in the opening round of the playoffs, with only one bid from 2000-03, and having all those wins come against a Conference's champ or co-Champ. In 2004, Lehigh lost to JMU by the same margin as your SoCon brother (and #2 seeded) Furman did, and you can ask the UD fans about Lafayette being shark meat last year. The Patriot League can certainly hold its own.

89Hen
November 24th, 2005, 10:24 AM
you can ask the UD fans about Lafayette being shark meat last year.
The game was never in doubt. :p

OL FU
November 24th, 2005, 10:26 AM
If ASU played Furman again it would be highly unlikely for Furman to have zero turnovers again. Furman has had 19 turnovers in 11 games and ASU has caused 19 turnovers in 11 games.

That's a couple of games away though, I'll just worry about the pards for now.

Sorry I was a smart A.
I will go with B&G's wording.
We have the potential for another mistake free game.

skinny_uncle
November 24th, 2005, 10:27 AM

I know it's been stated over and over again these last few days, but the PL owns a 4-2 record in the opening round of the playoffs, with only one bid from 2000-03, and having all those wins come against a Conference's champ or co-Champ. In 2004, Lehigh lost to JMU by the same margin as your SoCon brother (and #2 seeded) Furman did, and you can ask the UD fans about Lafayette being shark meat last year. The Patriot League can certainly hold its own.

Has any PL team ever won a NC?

Cincy App
November 24th, 2005, 10:30 AM

Kardplayer has a very good post that's now in the smack board which analyzes records per conference in the last 5 years. Past performance in the playoffs of conference teams is important. I really believe it had some impact on Lafayette making the field and Georgia Southern being the only "third" team from a conference. The GPI and polls are certainly meaningful but your conference has to play well in the playoffs to develop or maintain respect. For instance, the Gateway has done very poorly recently in the playoffs in games against non-OVC teams and you have to think that hurt YSU. If you want respect as a conference, now is the time of the year to earn it.

ngineer
November 24th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I think Colgate has a realistic chance against UNH. I agree on paper UNH is the 'prohibitive' favorite, but I think Biddle will have his team ready. If CU comes out early and keeps ball control and stays close, I will not be surprised to see a Raider win. I think we're going to get that one here on TV.

TheValleyRaider
November 24th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Has any PL team ever won a NC?

What does that have to do with being "first round shark bait"?

leatherneck177
November 25th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Texas State