PDA

View Full Version : Gardner- Webb Spring Game

bulldogdad
February 11th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Anyone have an idea on the date for the spring game?

CSUBUCDAD
February 11th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Most schools who start spring training the day they are allowed to will play their game on April 11th the rest will play on the 18th.

bulldogdad
February 22nd, 2009, 05:17 AM
I heard that the Spring Game Is March 28. Has anyone else heard this date?

elcid83
February 22nd, 2009, 08:11 AM
I heard that the Spring Game Is March 28. Has anyone else heard this date?

I have been informed that this is the date as well. The Smiths are planning to be there.

Go Runnin' Bulldogs!

EagleDawg
February 22nd, 2009, 09:23 AM
Yes, that's the date we heard too. The Harris' will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone. The Coaches seem really pumped about this year's recruiting class and the outlook for the team in 2009. Are most of the other recruits enrolling for 2nd session summer school which starts June 25th? Not much of a break for Jeff with HS graduation set for June 13th, beach week, 1 to 2 days at home and then move-in at GWU but Jeff is excited about getting down to GWU and starting to work with the rest of the guys.xcoffeexxcoffeexxcoffeex

elcid83
February 22nd, 2009, 10:27 AM
I forgot to mention that I noticed that Jamie Dunaway [Statewide OL Honoree], Hudson Smith [AAAA TE Honoree], and Austin Sargent [A OL Honoree] are being honored at today's SC High School Sports Report Fall Banquet. Hudson will be there. How about the Dunaways and the Sargents? By the way, that would be all of the GWU commits from SC not including the JC transfer - Reedley Armstrong.

Go Runnin' Bulldogs

bulldogdad
February 22nd, 2009, 06:31 PM
Dunaways will not be at the Spring Game. Hate we are going to miss it , but we have had a cruise planned for that week since October. Was hoping for the game to be in April. We will make a few practices.