PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh Assistant to Ball State?

ngineer
February 7th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Word on the voy board is that Lehigh Assistant Adam Schier is headed to Ball State as an assistant. Schier has been primarily in charge of special teams over the past couple years as well as WRs at times. Guy brought a high level of energy to the program and had been on the staff for about 7-8 years I believe. He also began a 'tradition' of painting a caricature group portrait of the graduating seniors of which each got a print. He'll be missed, if this is true, but inevitable.

Lehigh74
February 8th, 2009, 01:35 PM
The anonymous poster who speculated that Schier is going to Ball State has changed the school to Bowling Green. Who knows if it's true, but Bowling Green makes more sense than Ball State. The new head coach at Bowling Green is Dave Clauson who was once the offensive coordinator at Lehigh. Clauson has already named one former Lehigh coach (Shannon Morrison) to the Bowling Green staff. So, it is not far fetched to think that he might name another Lehigh coach to his staff.

ngineer
February 8th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Yes, I saw the change to the post on LFN's blog 'comments' section. Makes sense.

Lehigh Football Nation
February 18th, 2009, 11:27 AM
I haven't heard or seen any official announcement on this, but I think this may be announced soon.