PDA

View Full Version : Bucknell

MDFAN
January 29th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Has anyone heard of any names being floated around for Bucknell's OC position?

carney2
January 29th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Has anyone heard of any names being floated around for Bucknell's OC position?

KenZ was interviewed and, I understand, was quite impressive with his lectures on the pick and roll and the baseline offense. He was told "Don't call us. We'll call you." He is currently camping near his phone.

RichH2
January 29th, 2009, 06:15 PM
The Z-man won't accept anything less than the Czar of BU football and headcoach of basketball.
Curmudgery is not dead. Altho, with increasing senior moments and people calling me Pops, we may have to start training some Junior Curmudgeons

Ken_Z
January 30th, 2009, 08:22 AM
sadly, in anything but football i could say Bison standards are higher than that. my fear is that i might get the job if i interviewed. while i am quite competent at identifying the inadequacies of the play calling, i am not the guy to fix it. now if Lafayette or Lehigh wants to hire me, i can probably help my Bison pick up an extra win.

bison137
January 30th, 2009, 08:37 AM
now if Lafayette or Lehigh wants to hire me, i can probably help my Bison pick up an extra win.

How about you and Carney as Lafayette co-coordinators?

RichH2
January 30th, 2009, 10:24 AM
How would they ever decide who should be on top?

Lehigh Football Nation
January 30th, 2009, 10:38 AM
How about you and Carney as Lafayette co-coordinators?

xlolxxnodxxnodxxnodx

"Curley trying the pick-and-roll... sacked yet again by Cohen!"

carney2
January 30th, 2009, 02:14 PM
How about you [KenZ] and Carney as Lafayette co-coordinators?

The games would be a heluva lot more interesting than that 3 yards and a cloud of dust crap that Tavani/Heffner are in love with.