PDA

View Full Version : Victor in Chattanooga?

Screamin_Eagle174
November 20th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Might as well get this one started. Who do you think is going to take home the title of National Champions?

EWUs seniors were dead set on the title at the beginning of the season, and by the way they're playing right now and how many injured players are back to full health, I think we have a good chance at getting it. GO EAGLES!

slostang
November 20th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Might as well get this one started. Who do you think is going to take home the title of National Champions?

EWUs seniors were dead set on the title at the beginning of the season, and by the way they're playing right now and how many injured players are back to full health, I think we have a good chance at getting it. GO EAGLES!

I think that the Eagles have one of the most dangerous offenses in the playoffs, but you know the old saying "defense wins championships". Good luck and maybe we see you in the semi's.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 20th, 2005, 10:48 PM
I think that the Eagles have one of the most dangerous offenses in the playoffs, but you know the old saying "defense wins championships". Good luck and maybe we see you in the semi's.
Thanks, you guys as well. I'd love to see a rematch in the semis.

UMass922
November 20th, 2005, 11:06 PM
UNH gets my (admittedly A10-biased) vote.

kardplayer
November 20th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Why stop at picking just the champ? Go to i-aafootball.23pools.com to fill out your full bracket...

Screamin_Eagle174
November 20th, 2005, 11:12 PM
I wish the poll had more than 10 choices, but alas it has a limit. Sorry about the 7 that weren't listed and are under 'other'; I picked what I thought to be the top 9 teams.

crunifan
November 21st, 2005, 12:14 AM
My heart says UNI, but my head says Appalachain State.

Georgia Griz
November 21st, 2005, 08:01 AM
I think that Furman starts out big, and then kicks and claws their way to a Championship, winning three close ones on the way.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 21st, 2005, 02:09 PM
^

Pard4Life
November 21st, 2005, 02:13 PM

Aw what the heck... LAFAYETTE!!! :D :)

Ivytalk
November 21st, 2005, 03:37 PM
I'll go with App State. The combination of FB talent and beautiful women will be too much to overcome.

AppGuy04
November 21st, 2005, 03:53 PM
:eek: No Hampton votes?

bcrawf
November 21st, 2005, 04:23 PM
App St. will definitely win- The award for fewest teeth in the crowd!!

GO CATS!!!!

OL FU
November 21st, 2005, 04:32 PM
I realize that the season is starting anew, but the number of people picking ASU actually gives me some comfort in our chances.

DinoDex200
November 21st, 2005, 04:51 PM
I'll go with App State. The combination of FB talent and beautiful women will be too much to overcome.

Amen on the last part brother!!

matfu
November 21st, 2005, 07:31 PM
what a great way for furman to get some revenge for the "miracle on the mountain" play in 2002. we actually could have beat app stae by more in greenville this year, so i have total confidence we can beat them agaain in boone.

we learned last year, being picked to win it all doesn't necassarily equal a championship.

asu70
November 21st, 2005, 10:34 PM
what a great way for furman to get some revenge for the "miracle on the mountain" play in 2002. we actually could have beat app stae by more in greenville this year, so i have total confidence we can beat them agaain in boone.

we learned last year, being picked to win it all doesn't necassarily equal a championship.
FU could have lost in greenville this year if there had been 30 more seconds for our offense to score, so i have total confidence that you will lose in boone!

rabidsaluki
November 22nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
I'm pretty confident that OTHER U will win the title :D :p

AppGuy04
November 22nd, 2005, 07:59 AM
I'm pretty confident that OTHER U will win the title :D :p

yeah, ASU

OL FU
November 22nd, 2005, 10:10 AM
FU could have lost in greenville this year if there had been 30 more seconds for our offense to score, so i have total confidence that you will lose in boone!

you know what they say, all streaks eventually come to an end. Might as well be this year.

On the other hand, if that happens at all it is three weekends away. I will worry about that one then..

yosefcity
November 22nd, 2005, 11:51 AM
We will not be playing Furman in the semi's in Boone because they think they will walk all over a very good Nicholls team. I think Nicholls upsets them in Greenville and our semi-final game will be against Nicholls.

AppalachianBabe
November 22nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
I think Appalachian, because we have a good offense and we have Richie Williams and Trey Elder being QB. We have a good defense too!! haha

OL FU
November 22nd, 2005, 01:27 PM
We will not be playing Furman in the semi's in Boone because they think they will walk all over a very good Nicholls team. I think Nicholls upsets them in Greenville and our semi-final game will be against Nicholls.

You are right for the wrong reasons. Lafayette will be in Greenville that week :p