PDA

View Full Version : Jerome Mathis of Hampton Goes Yard!

TexasTerror
November 20th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Hampton may be upset about their playoff seeding, but JEROME MATHIS just went yard, 99 yards in fact for his 2nd kickoff return for a TD this season...

He was second in the NFL in kickoff returns this year, despite his injuries and issues, but he may very well be first after this one!

Texans strike in fourth round of NFL. Domanick Davis. Jerome Mathis. Two solid pickups...

Tod
November 20th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Hampton may be upset about their playoff seeding, but JEROME MATHIS just went yard, 99 yards in fact for his 2nd kickoff return for a TD this season...

He was second in the NFL in kickoff returns this year, despite his injuries and issues, but he may very well be first after this one!

Texans strike in fourth round of NFL. Domanick Davis. Jerome Mathis. Two solid pickups...

I don't mean to change the subject of the thread, but Hampton is upset about their playoff seeding? :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

What did they want???

UMass922
November 20th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Mathis very nearly took another to the house at the end of the first half.

REEM10
November 20th, 2005, 11:16 PM
I don't mean to change the subject of the thread, but Hampton is upset about their playoff seeding? :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

What did they want???

Who said we were upset about our seeding?

Tod
November 20th, 2005, 11:26 PM

Read the first part of the first sentence of the first post of this thread. Sounds like it's coming second-hand from TT, that's why I was asking the same question you just did.

REEM10
November 21st, 2005, 12:10 AM
Read the first part of the first sentence of the first post of this thread. Sounds like it's coming second-hand from TT, that's why I was asking the same question you just did.

Fact is, from talkin to other Hampton folks, they are satisfied with the seeding. It means a home game in the playoffs which we have not ever had in the history of this program. How can you complain about that?

November 21st, 2005, 01:52 AM
Fact is, from talkin to other Hampton folks, they are satisfied with the seeding. It means a home game in the playoffs which we have not ever had in the history of this program. How can you complain about that?Hampton folk did complain about it on I-AA WAVES today.

TexasTerror
November 21st, 2005, 06:00 AM

You had a caller or two to AGS Waves complaining about the seeding, so you fellas should have been number two...

REEM10
November 21st, 2005, 09:40 AM
You had a caller or two to AGS Waves complaining about the seeding, so you fellas should have been number two...

A caller or two. That does not speak for the rest of the folks. I figured we wouldnt be ranked higher than #3 because of the respect factor and the strength of schedule.

gram4life
November 21st, 2005, 12:13 PM
A caller or two. That does not speak for the rest of the folks. I figured we wouldnt be ranked higher than #3 because of the respect factor and the strength of schedule.

Don't mind him none, he takes 1 or 2 to mean all.