PDA

View Full Version : Texas State fans...

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 20th, 2005, 01:53 PM
www.tscsports.com

The home of the online Eagle community. Feel free to drop by, talk predictions and smack (if you dare). Hope to see some of you guys there.

Expecting a great game (unfortunatly for us) Saturday.

KJ Eagle
November 20th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Bring on the kitties.... :asswhip:

Bobcat94
November 20th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Good luck to the Eagles...

You will be surprised.........

You watching on the deuce or headed to the hill country?

blackfordpu
November 20th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I'm suprised they (tx state) acutally got a seed.

Hacker
November 20th, 2005, 04:29 PM
I'm suprised they (tx state) acutally got a seed.

I'm not surprised to hear this coming from a Bearkat. We played our worst game of the year and you played almost perfect and still lost. Enough said!

Eaglegus2
November 20th, 2005, 04:38 PM
I'm not surprised to hear this coming from a Bearkat. We played our worst game of the year and you played almost perfect and still lost. Enough said!

You wait all year to register on AGS and your 1st post is smack. :rolleyes:

Visit the other areas of the site and post accordingly.

Hacker
November 20th, 2005, 04:41 PM

I'm on here because I was lookin to chat with some Georgia Southern folks. You gotta understand that Sam Houston is our rival and I have to listen to them run off all year. They lose and they are still talking.

Who would you say is your best player at GSU?

Eaglegus2
November 20th, 2005, 04:54 PM
I'm on here because I was lookin to chat with some Georgia Southern folks. You gotta understand that Sam Houston is our rival and I have to listen to them run off all year. They lose and they are still talking.

Who would you say is your best player at GSU?

Jermaine Austin........Fullback
Jayson Foster..........Quarterback

I understand that SHSU talks trash all year. We have to hear it from App. State & Furman fans all year and vice versa.

gsugt1
November 20th, 2005, 04:56 PM
On defense look out for Mr John Mohring :mad:

Hacker
November 20th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I think this is going to be a great game. You need to get familiar with two names.

Barrick Nealy - QB - Payton Award Finalist - Hula Bowl Invitee

Fred Evans - DL - Hula Bowl Invitee

Both are locks for the draft.

Nealy is one of the toughest players to defend, he's been referred to as the poor man's Vince Young and he's rated the #5 Senior QB by ESPN.

You guys are a good team and I think its gonna be one helluva game.

gsu6trophies
November 20th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Texas St. looks pretty damn tough. Just looking at their stats. I think GSU will have to pull off a miracle to win this one.

TxSt02
November 20th, 2005, 05:47 PM

Great meeting you last night on the field. Looking forward to drinking a beer with you prior to this weeks game.

beerkat
November 20th, 2005, 06:06 PM
you played almost perfect

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay :rolleyes:

Hacker
November 20th, 2005, 07:00 PM
It was great meeting you too. Hopefully we will get out there alot earlier this week

blackfordpu
November 21st, 2005, 11:26 AM

Ok, you have not been here long enough to see smack. There was no smack intended in my post, I was suprised, plain and simple. With your schedule and the fact that you are not outright SLC champs and did not recieve the auto-bid, I was suprised.

Get over yourself and get ready for some tough football ahead.

LacesOut
November 21st, 2005, 11:54 AM
I really like the uniforms of Texas State.

Don't know anything else about them. LOL

kats89
November 21st, 2005, 01:38 PM

Amen brother! Hacker, he was not EVEN talking smack.

I think what blackfordpickup is getting at is how to get a #4 seed with an at large bid? Has that ever happened before? I know Tx State was ranked #5 at the time and things fell into place, but does anyone know if that has happened before?

Only thing I am going to say is that Tx State is a good team this year and has played well too. BUT, you better be ready for a program that is there just about every year. Those teams seem to kick it into another gear when the playoffs arrive, because if that is worse game Tx State has played all year, you better shake it off quick.

TheValleyRaider
November 21st, 2005, 02:03 PM
I think what blackfordpickup is getting at is how to get a #4 seed with an at large bid? Has that ever happened before? I know Tx State was ranked #5 at the time and things fell into place, but does anyone know if that has happened before?

GSU was SoCon co-Champs last year, losing the autobid to Furman. It's certainly not without precedent.

FU97
November 21st, 2005, 02:05 PM
GSU was SoCon co-Champs last year, losing the autobid to Furman. It's certainly not without precedent.

In 2001 GSU was #2 and FU was the #3 seed.

kats89
November 21st, 2005, 07:07 PM
In 2001 GSU was #2 and FU was the #3 seed.

That answers that question.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
Texas St. looks pretty damn tough. Just looking at their stats. I think GSU will have to pull off a miracle to win this one.

They're not tougher than Furman or Appie. We can take 'em.

Appdad
November 21st, 2005, 08:26 PM
We have to hear it from App. State & Furman fans all year and vice versa.

:) :) :) :) :)

dirtbag
November 21st, 2005, 08:53 PM
They're not tougher than Furman or Appie. We can take 'em.

Reviewing your previous predictions:

1. GSU will get a home game.

2. No way will TSU be seeded.

Sorry, you have no cred.

Eaglegus2
November 21st, 2005, 09:18 PM
Having looked at all the statistics of Texas State and listened to all the predictions.

Georgia Southern will be lucky to score 14 points on the Bobcats. Their offense will score at will. No need to play this game.

Bobcats.........you should be preparing for the winner of the Cal-Poly v. Montana game.

You are in a class by yourselves.

Have pity on the Eagles.

Please!!

blackfordpu
November 21st, 2005, 09:28 PM
Having looked at all the statistics of Texas State and listened to all the predictions.

Georgia Southern will be lucky to score 14 points on the Bobcats. Their offense will score at will. No need to play this game.

Bobcats.........you should be preparing for the winner of the Cal-Poly v. Montana game.

You are in a class by yourselves.

Have pity on the Eagles.

Please!!

You are not very positive about you team.

McNeese75
November 21st, 2005, 09:42 PM
You are not very positive about you team.

Please tell me you are not that naive!!! :D

GSUBass
November 21st, 2005, 11:08 PM
Yeah, GSU might as well not even get on the plane to head out there. Thy are just too intimidated by a team that has less winning seasons than we have championships,

I mean, hell, they are 12-1 at home over the past 2 years and they destroyed McNeese St. and SDSU. We struggled against both. This game shouldn't even be played.

It's called Sandbagging...and TSU-SM is going to see how the triple option is meant to be executed come saturday. :cool:

GSeagle76
November 22nd, 2005, 09:24 AM
Maybe TXST will show us the ture meaning of a "Powerhouse" team this Saturday...... :cool:

blackfordpu
November 22nd, 2005, 09:26 AM
Please tell me you are not that naive!!! :D

No, just forgot the smilie. :) :p