PDA

View Full Version : Payton Winner - UNH Santos?

Mick3838
November 20th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Easy pick here. All the kid did was rack up nearly 500 total yards and 7 TDS yesterday to get UNH the automatic bid and a #1 seed!!!

Go Cats!!!!

catbob
November 20th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Couldn't agree more.

UNHdynasty
November 21st, 2005, 03:20 PM
ABSOLUTELY. NOT TO MENTION HE GATHERED THESE STATS BY PLAYING IN ONLY THE FIRST HALF OF BASICALLY EVERYGAME. UNH ALL THE WAY IN 05'

Screamin_Eagle174
November 21st, 2005, 03:53 PM
As long as EWU wins in Cedar Falls this weekend, I will be happy. Because if Colgate wins, EWU will most likely host the quarters, and if UNH wins, the best game of the year will take place between the nations top two quarterbacks and top two receivers. Call it the Cover Boys Bowl, or Cover Boys Cup (I-AA.ORG mag). I have mine signed by Meyer and Kimble... going to get that **** framed if we go all the way and take the title. They're going NFL for sure, and I wouldn't be surprised if Kimble beat Santos for the Payton. It would be one hell of a slug fest though, that's for sure!

AppGuy04
November 21st, 2005, 03:59 PM
I think its between Santos and Richie, whoever plays better in the playoffs gets it IMO!

Scratch that, ballots are due before the games start. Still think its between those two

Saint3333
November 21st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Santos wins, Richie gets second.

Richie was also pulled early in a lot of games and he did play tougher competition OOC, but Santos numbers are unreal.