PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Salukis

ndsubison
November 19th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I hope that the Salukis (and the Gateway Conf in general) will now respect the NDSU Bison. We went down there and lost 9-0 to a senior dominated, desperate team needing to make the playoffs. Again, congrats. Take away two special teams *****-Ups by NDSU & the game is wide open. Not taking anything away from SIU--obviously and historically a great team--but the Bison could've had this one. Everyone expected a blowout. I say we schedule again next year and don't forget to add Montana to our sched. Also, let's hear it from G. Southern, McNeese St., Delaware, Coastal Carolina, etc, etc, etc,. Here's to seeing you all next year and good luck to those of you who are in the playoffs.

GO BISON!!!

bisonguy
November 19th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Yeah, congrats to the Salukis and best of luck in the playoffs.

siugrad99
November 19th, 2005, 05:46 PM
9-0... Solid game, but in the end the better team won. Best of luck in the future and maybe we'll see each other again. NDSU is a solid program and will be a force in 1AA in the very near future.

Reed Rothchild
November 19th, 2005, 05:49 PM
NDSU scares me as a Panther fan. They could be very competitive in the midwest with UNI for recruiting.

ndsubison
November 19th, 2005, 05:55 PM
9-0... Solid game, but in the end the better team won. Best of luck in the future and maybe we'll see each other again. NDSU is a solid program and will be a force in 1AA in the very near future.

Not to start smack but I do not think that the better team won today. No doubt SIU is a fantastic team. No doubt. I do, however, think that NDSU could have had this one. **** respect and the whole moving up thing. The beautiful part of being a Bison is that nothing is ever good enough. We are playoff eligible in 2008 and the rest of you will soon be hearing from us. We look forward to it. Good night, and good luck.

GO BISON!!!

ndsubison
November 19th, 2005, 06:20 PM
NDSU scares me as a Panther fan. They could be very competitive in the midwest with UNI for recruiting.

Our preference is in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas with a recent emphasis on TX (particularly Houston). Throw in a JUCO now & then and therya go. I hope we can sched UNI in the near future. Best of luck and seeya next year.

siugrad99
November 19th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Your right the better team lost today. The team that was shut up. Your comments warrant the start of smack, although I am not going to waste time doing so. Bottomline is the better team found a way to win and a defense that has been ripped apart all season held you to Zero, thats right Zero points. Does that mean they didn't play a quality game ... absolutely not, but to say that they are the better team after being shut up is laughable. Accept the "L" like a man and move on. Congrats to SIU and best of luck to NDSU .

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah, congrats to the Salukis and best of luck in the playoffs.
Thank you very much. :beerchug:

bisonguy
November 19th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Not to start smack but I do not think that the better team won today. No doubt SIU is a fantastic team. No doubt. I do, however, think that NDSU could have had this one. **** respect and the whole moving up thing. The beautiful part of being a Bison is that nothing is ever good enough. We are playoff eligible in 2008 and the rest of you will soon be hearing from us. We look forward to it. Good night, and good luck.

GO BISON!!!

The better team is typically the team that commits the fewest mistakes. NDSU had two HUGE mistakes and SIU made them pay for them.

WYOBISONMAN
November 19th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Congrats to the Salukis and best of luck in the playoffs!