PDA

View Full Version : Griz Fans have class!

HensRock
December 22nd, 2008, 09:49 AM
I have been really impressed by the number of Montana fans coming on board to congratulate the Spiders on their championship and for doing it so graciously. So often we hear the obligatory congratulations from the losing team with many "left-handed" compliments. None of that from most of the Griz fans! It is very refreshing to see fans of one great team plainly acknowledge the accomplishment of a competitor without "qualifying" it. I think it speaks volumes about your program and your fans and I am very happy to see such good sportsmanship in our FCS Fraternity.

A true champion doesn't feel the need to tear down others in order to make themselves look/feel better.

I don't mean to sound sappy, but Montana fans, you are winners in my book. Great season.

xbowx xbowx xbowx

eaglewithabus
December 22nd, 2008, 10:04 AM
I have noticed this as well. Ive gotta say, I enjoyed the game friday night. It was nice to see two good teams play that I rarely have the chance to see at all. I was impressed with the size of those griz O linemen. They were some big dudes and most of them seemed to move pretty well.

Georgia Griz
December 22nd, 2008, 11:21 AM
I want to say that is was great to see all of the people who traveled from Montana.

catamount man
December 22nd, 2008, 11:45 AM
Griz fans rock baby!!!!!!!!! xthumbsupx xthumbsupx xthumbsupx

Thoroughly enjoyed my trip to see UM vs Richmond.

ViennaSpider
December 22nd, 2008, 12:37 PM
The Griz band really brought a big-time atmosphere to the game. Thanks for making the trip. I know it wasn't easy.

mistersykes
December 22nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
Yes, Griz fans seem to be the best. Way to represent the FCS!

Grizaholic17
December 22nd, 2008, 03:20 PM
The Griz band really brought a big-time atmosphere to the game. Thanks for making the trip. I know it wasn't easy.

Those Band Crazies love to make the NC trip.

Us Griz Fans are smart and know when we are out played. No reason for gloating when you lose. I still congratulate those arachnids!